Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Training Centers in Mississippi?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pikemarsh

Anyone know of any training centers in the Central/Southern Mississippi area? I am originally from Powder Springs, GA. where there is a training center, but 9 months out of the year, I am a student and an athlete in Hattiesburg, MS, at the University of Southern Mississippi. I notice on the locations that there are none listed for Mississippi. Anyone know if that is incorrect or are there really no training centers in the state (which wouldn’t surprise me in the least bit because Mississippi is perhaps the most backward, underdeveloped state in the union, and I can say that because I was born there and live there now 😀 )

bradm

pikemarsh,
    Are you referring to Droege’s school on Powder Springs Road? When is the last time you trained there? Just wondering if I knew you, I train there.

pikemarsh

I used to take Tae Kwon Do there a long time ago, when the place first opened. I am just now starting to look into krav, and have never actually trained in it. Thats why I was wondering if there was a place in Mississippi so I could train when I’m at school and when I’m home.

pikemarsh

Brad,
    Just wondering, do you know a guy named Mike Esser? I know he used to teach TKD at Droege’s school when we were in high school. Just wondering if he was still there. Also, do you live in powder springs or do you commute a ways to get there.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: