Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    phoenix

How does one go about getting trained in Krav Maga for the military? Is there specific requirements for a candidate?

Thanks.

anonymous

We just finished a Military Instructor Course. The course was led by Eyal Yanilov, Amnon Darsa and many others. It was great. FOr two weeks we were able to work with the 6th Paratrooper Battalion in Krakkow/Poland.

Their participants spent at least 6 month in Iraq, so whatever they learned, they could compare to their real life experinces. At the and of the course they said, wish they had the course before the were deployed.

anonymous

We just finished a Military Instructor Course. The course was led by Eyal Yanilov, Amnon Darsa and many others. It was great. FOr two weeks we were able to work with the 6th Paratrooper Battalion in Krakkow/Poland.

Their participants spent at least 6 month in Iraq, so whatever they learned, they could compare to their real life experinces. At the and of the course they said, wish they had the course before the were deployed.

johnwhitman

If you’re in the U.S., contact Jon Pascal at [email protected].

We train a number of military units, including anti-terrorist units currently operating in Afghanistan and Iraq.

ffdo

Not meant as a slam, but I have yet to get a reply email from Jon.

(I am sure I will pay dearly for this post if I do ever train with him.)

JC

ryan

Send it again–I’ve gotten two from him in as many weeks. Things happen–don’t write him off too quickly!

alfakrav

Just get in touch with John Pascal his e-mail is on this forum, I’ve had the pleasure of training with him for the Basic Course and it was the most intense and informative training. If you get to take the course with him be prepared for good conditioning

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: