Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Training in Florida

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    brayker

hello, I’m a newbie on this site from FL living in Cleveland, OH. Was wondering if anyone has any feedback from any Florida schools, particularly Gainesville FL. I hope to spend my winter break training there. Got a friend here in OH who is always raving about the traniing.

sgray-d40

Hello brayker,

You say you are in the Cleveland area now. How long will you be here? Are you currently training in anything else?

I am the owner of Krav Maga Cleveland and would like to invite you to come by or call any time if you would like to try out a class or two. Just let me know.

Krav Maga Cleveland
    440-877-9108

Scott Gray

bradm

What about the Ocalla area? I’m planning on retireing to Florida next year and Ocalla is one area in consideration. I would hate to have to travel to Gainesville, Tampa, or Orlando.
    Thanks.

brayker

hello

Hi Scott. I’m actually going to be in Cleveland for at least the next two years. I’ve got a buddy here in law school named Fred who has been training. I’m not sure if its at your facility though (he lives outside Cle). Hopefully after finals I’ll be able to train in a class or two with him.

I trained both boxing and kickboxing for about a year and a half. If I can work it out in my schedule I’d love to come by and check it out. You own the one is Severence?

Actually Brad my family lives in Gainesville which is why I’m searching for one in that vicinity. Are you aware of any facilities in Ocala?

bradm

brayker,
    I don’t know of a KM facility in Ocala, at least one doesn’t show up on the \”locations\” area in this website.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: