Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge "Tweet" Bas Rutten

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kirsten

Looking for updates and info on Bas Rutten’s new workout? He will be putting stuff up on his twitter account. You can follow him on “Bas Rutten MMA”… And his tweets will make you smile, plus you will learn how to cook Dutch treats! (for those that didn’t know, Bas is a trained Chef

kirk

Re: "Tweet" Bas Rutten

ok if Bas is on Twitter I can now justify myself getting a twitter account. LOL

anthony

Great updates from “El Guapo”… a real character like no other, gotta love em.

quote Kirsten:

. And his tweets will make you smile, plus you will learn how to cook Dutch treats! (for those that didn’t know, Bas is a trained Chef

That’s too funny – I love that streak of Dutch pragmatism eg: ‘if X dream doesn’t work out I can always fall back on plan B’ (chef, selling shoes, whatever).

Just imagine what would be in store for any customers who complained about the food… maybe he’d slay them with humour…

michaelmall

Oh my god!Bass Rutten on twitter.What is this world coming to.

midnighter

quote Kirk:

ok if Bas is on Twitter I can now justify myself getting a twitter account. LOL

Don’t do it! :tantrum:

kirsten

LOL… I know, I even signed up for a Twitter account just so I could follow them- right after a HUGE rant about the sillyness of Twitter. I had to eat crow on Facebook. (Thanks Bas)

He explained it was MUCH easier for him to make the twitter posts because he could use his cell phone and immediatly post images and video with the push of one button. So we shot a TON of short video’s on ground fighting and he is posting them weekly or as life permits. Its worth it!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: