Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics UFC 68 Couture vs Sylvia SPOILER

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    anonymous

Congrats to my fellow giant killer Randy Couture on beating up that monster Sylvia! 😀
    Cool fight. Psyops, what happened to the bigger, stronger, younger person in this one? 😈 8)

Randy’s head movement was good, but he sometimes seemed to hold his hands very low. If he does the same with Cro Cop, he might eat a fast kick to the head.

Hughes and Franklin did well, too. Congrats to all of them.

jburtonpdx

I was actually there this time! Seats were ridiculously expensive, it was painfully loud (my ears are ringing and my brain feels like its nothing but concrete), and there were far to many people… But it was cool to see all the excitement first hand.

We were lucky, close enough to actually be able to see into the octagon. I noticed that Randy kept dropping his hands and backing up. I couldn’t tell if he was taking a rest, or trying to draw Tim in to throw a kick to the head.

wyatt9696

Randy dominated TS. What’s cool is Randy is a super nice guy. no ego. down to earth. very humble. sometimes niceguys do finish first. they’re already saying maybe he’ll fight Cro-Cop. not a good move. All the fights on the card were pretty good. Franklin looked especially focused. he did a number on Mac Donald. that sort of surprised me. MacDonald is no chump. I love seeing the UFC in HD. even though it’s $10.00 more, it’s worth it in my opinion.

I’m pretty sure they announced the Franklin will have his rematch with Silva in Ohio as well.

g-v

Wow wow wow, great event this was. I gotta admit, I initially though Tim Sylvia was gonna win with a kockout. Who would’a thunk it that Randy would own the stand-up like he did…with nearly a foot reach dis-advantage to boot. That was awesome. I dunno, always thought it was a fluke Tim held that belt for so long, so high time he gave it up.

Rich Franklin looked great. I like McDonald, but his standup needs serious work, it seems. Can’t wait for Franklin’s rematch battle with Silva…it’s gonna be huge.

The Hughes fight was ok. Would’ve been nice to see it not go to decision, but oh well.

How about that triangle choke Campman put on McFedries after eating all them lead hooks. Nice!

anonymous

We’ve just been practicing that choke move in class and there you can see it really works!

la-revancha

Ever heard of the spoiler preface.

You just ruined it for everyone who didn’t know the results.

anonymous

If you don’t know the results by now, why go to a martial arts forum where those results will likely be posted?

Anyway, fixed it, just for you. 🙂

vicious
    psyops

Randy is a freak!

He is awesome in every way! He went out and out thought and out fought a much larger man. He is awesome. GK you will take from this hope that little people have a chance I am sure. How many Randy Couture’s are running around out there. Just 1 my little friend. Just 1!

anonymous

2. Him and me. 😈 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: