Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge UFC 74 Couture vs Gonzaga (SPOILER)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    giant-killer

Well, Psyops, what happened, looks like the smaller guy won once again… 😆

Man, I was rooting all the way for Randy, but didn’t think he’d be able to pull it off. But he fought a smart fight, keeping him on his feet, pressed against the fence, where Randy had the advantage. Of course, the unintentional pulverization of Gonzaga’s nose also helped. Looked as though he could hardly breathe.

Now I hope Cro Cop will win, then maybe it’ll be Couture vs Mirko, that ought to be a fun match.

Other fights were good, too, some interesting ground fighting in the Huerta fight. GSP did a good job. But I’m all excited about Randy, looks like he’ll keep on going for a while and might still be kicking butt at 50 and beyond… 😀

gp

Some nice fights last nite. Couture was on his game and so were GSP and Huerta. I’m looking forward to the CroCop fight and like GK hope it’s a Couture vs. CroCop heavyweight title fight… and then wait for Fedor to come over and really make it interesting… 🙂

giant-killer

Yep, sounds like some good stuff coming up… 😀

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Crocop has to fight Chick Congo first I thought?

unstpabl1

Iwatched it last night on line. Gotta love Randy. I still believe he doesn’t slip he beats Liddell in 3. I was sure Gonzaga was going to dominate. Randy looked like GK in comparason size wise. Great fight 😀

I gotta finish watching the GSP fight. I loved how pissed Sanchez looked watching the fight. He’s not a happy camper

gp

Yes, CroCop has to fight Kongo first but I’m hoping he wins and so we can see a CroCop vs. Couture match up…. then again, I don’t remember Dana White saying that the winner of CroCop/Kongo will have a shot at the title so it may be wishful thinking…

smokelaw1

I can’t believe that they wouldn’t give the winner of that fight a shot at the title. That would be fantastic, and would be a great chance to showcase some of the talent that the UFC heavies have.
    Now, if Fedor comes along, I fear for all of them. I don’t know if I WANT to see Rany or CroCop fight Fedor. I like them both too much!

jl91

Brandon Vera

I think if Brandon Vera beats Tim Sylvia on Oct 20, he will fight Couture for the title. Vera was originally supposed to fight Sylvia when a contract dispute nixed it and Couture came in.

Vera has done really well in his UFC fights, vicious knees. Some might know him as the husband of one of the \”Fight Girls\” who fought in Thailand.

smokelaw1

Interesting. That would be a good fight. I just heard that Randy’s arm was broken blocking one of the high kicks. Now, I am no super-excited fan-boy, but how friggen tough do you have to be…..

Not a terrible break, but I’ve never heard of any GOOD ones.

giant-killer

Ouch, hope it’ll heal fast. Continue wrestling with a broken arm, pretty tough!

Maybe they’ll wait to see who will win the Cro Cop/Kongo fight. If Cro Cop wins, maybe they’ll let him take on Randy. A Kongo/Randy match may not sell as well, so then they may go with someone else, maybe Fedor. That would be a tough one.

By the way, looks like we have one guy who rooted for Gonzaga… 8)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: