Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Krav Maga Videos Ultimate KM Advanced Part 2?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I don’t own the Ultimate Krav Maga Advanced Series Part 1 yet but I am planning to obtain a copy soon. I’ve seen the previews on YouTube and it looks fantastic.

Pardon me if this has been asked before (I did use the search function!)
    From my understanding….there will be a part 2? I’m not sure when Part 1 came out so if it was say, 2011, then whoops! That makes me seem impatient.

Thank you.

mara-jade

Re: Ultimate KM Advanced Part 2?

It’s being worked on but no set release date yet. It’s to be on Self Defense, Fighting and Ground Fighting.

bear34

quote mara_jade:

It’s being worked on but no set release date yet. It’s to be on Self Defense, Fighting and Ground Fighting.

Hi Mara. Did you ever get around to David Kahn’s DVDs?

mara-jade

Nope, not yet..gotta save my pennies though I have been contemplating getting his newest book coming in July on weapons defenses.

Then of course when researching for Dark Night, Ultimate KM is working on a Women’s Self Defense DVD set too

Decisions, Decisions..;):

Well thank you Mara!

And a women’s self defense DVD? That would be interesting as well.

mara-jade

I need to finish up reading the KMWW’s book on Women’s Self Defense. I really like the book. The way it’s written you don’t have to have the other books to get what you need out of it;):

bear34

quote mara_jade:

Nope, not yet..gotta save my pennies though I have been contemplating getting his newest book coming in July on weapons defenses.

Then of course when researching for Dark Night, Ultimate KM is working on a Women’s Self Defense DVD set too

Decisions, Decisions..;):

I can’t speak highly enough for D. Kahn’s DVDs. I have his book preordered and will give a review when I get it.

danielos

There is no date set yet for the Ultimate Krav Maga Advanced part 2 release, you can subscribe to our e-mail list if you want to stay updated on http://www.kravshop.nl (european customers) or http://www.kravshop.com (american customers)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: