Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Video: Bully learns that not wanting to fight isn’t the same as not knowing how to.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    huginn
    unstpabl1

Re: Video: Bully learns that not wanting to fight isn’t the same as not knowing how t

Kind of justice served. But lets make the thead interseting…What lessons or princples were used or could be used?

don

Re: Video: Bully learns that not wanting to fight isn’t the same as not knowing how t

hahahahahahahahaha “If you open it, you get the Whole can…” – Captain “Petey”

peterako

It’s very interesting to see the “bully”‘s reaction time. With the intensity and escalation that is drilled into KM, that guy could have most of his bones broken before he even realizes what has happened.

unstpabl1

Girls:dunno: As a kid I worked the door of a nightclub, weighed maybe a buck twenty..on a dead weekday night about 35 Outlaw MC rolled in…we were a disco…they were cool..; no problem, till they asked for some of their type of music to be played to the DJ…Now the DJ either not thinking or realizing that we were way outnumbered or simply being stupid smarted off to the 2 bikers who requested a song…some guys don’t get thr respect thing….these guys wanted to end him.

Luckily, I grew up with one of them and the leader an I had bean jawing about bikes and doing shots. So at one point I’m surounded by 15 guys or so talking my azz off for our safety. when my girlfriend comes out of the bathroom, walks thru the bikers and says. “Whose azz are you going to kick tonight.” I’m litterally surrounded by angry bikers. She didn’t have a clue. We all looked at each other and I busted out laughing. Luckily, they all did too

Dj got slapped a few times, but he screwed up..they left and nobody got hurt. But as long as I live, I’ll never forget that moment or her comment

tech94

the “bully” was doing all the typical bully things, he was posturing and had clinched fists and the “victim” was trying to verbally de-escalate the situation. all well done on his part. my only issue is that he didnt try to walk away when he knew the other kid was not going to be talked down. it could cause a safety issue to run away and turn your back on the attacker and he’s also a kid surrounded by girls so his ego could have stopped that too. once the attack was inevitable he could have tried to intercept the attack by hitting first. kick in the groin would’ve fit nicely right there. the aggressor had him back peddling which could’ve been dangerous had he tripped or wound up in the street. the bully put forward pressure on the “victim” similar to the jkd and wing chun straight blast but he left himself open with wide haymaker type swings.

paul

what i learned was not to click on a link unless i can read it. :OhMy:

michaelmall

I did saw a kick and a bully that should have stayed home.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: