Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Welcome -cmon Introduce Yourself

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 567 total)
  • Author
    petervdberge

Re: Welcome -cmon Introduce Yourself

Hello!

Peter here, from holland. started Krav Maga 1/2 year ago and loving it 🙂

Peter out!

lbstreet

Started KM a couple of months ago. Loving it so far. Tips and pointers welcome!!

ronin1313

Hello.
    My name is Jim. I starting training in WWII Combatives (Kasper and McCann) and Krav Maga when I was on active duty. I live in the Pacific Northwest and train with Chris and Nick in Bellevue.
    I have gone through LE instructors course with Jon in Colorado (great area and the school we used had an amazing group!). I travel a lot for work so dont get to train anywhere near the amount I would want to.

Looking forward to learning from each of you,
    Jim

Just started Krav Maga last Monday and I’m hooked. I’m finally confident in myself again. Not that I’m walking around thinking, “I can beat him up, I can beat HIM up… Oh I could definitely beat him up!”

More like being confident in my ability to defend myself. In just the week and a half I’ve been there, my mind is so much sharper. I’m beginning to see real changes in my attitude and demeanor. For example, I noticed that for the first time in my life, I’m walking with my shoulders back and my chin up high. Not high and mighty like I’m better than everyone else; just confident. And it feels great.

imigpleamma
    Blocked

cool iphone cases

cute iphone cases

Hello all, new to the forum. I have been for many years interested in Krav Maga but have never studied or taken an actual class as they seem had to find here in Maine. Some background on my physical history; I was a successful high school wrestler with what I consider an interesting career and continued into college until an injury (and increasing studies) prompted my “retirement” from it. I can say I have missed it ever since. I eventually graduated from WNEC in Springfield Mass with my BSME and after several moves finally landed at my current position as a Sr. Process Quality Engineer here in Maine. I am divorced, on good standing with my ex and my kids are the most important things in my life (1 boy 1 girl).

This may sound like an excuse but the combination of having kids and unstable work has directed my focus away from fitness and training.

I miss training while I wrestled, the fluidness of the techniques and the feeling I got from learning and competing. I wish to regrain some of that so much. Krav Maga strikes me as something I could become passionate about.

Eventhough I lack the facilities, I am going to attempt (may be stupid) to at least learn the “basics” (physical and philosophical) through my own studies.

Hence what brings me here. Am I setting myself up for failure?

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum y’all!:wav:

tinkerbang

Just heard about KM and I am very interested in starting classes. I am a firearms instructor and a Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor. I think this would be a good “next step” in my self defense knowledge. Also, it will help me get into better shape. LOL!

hi all, claire from liverpool england here. been doing krav maga for 7 months and am now working towards my GP3. absolutely addicted. nice to find a krav maga forum on line. hello anyway. nice to meet you all 🙂 x

wgooden

I’ve just started my training and I am super excited about what I have learned so far.

michaeleda

Hi everyone,

Elite Defence Academy Krav Maga instructor from Johannesburg, South Africa.

nova480

Hi my name is Anthony and I am new to Krav Maga and Krav forums. I took my third class today, second at my new gym Blue Titan Fitness. Im hooked!!!! Love it and can’t wait for the next class which wont be until Tuesday night:tantrum:

ock-100

Hey everybody, I just joined the forum . I have been taking Krav for about six months. Trying to decide when i should take the Level 1 test. Also i am worried about getting dehydrated during the test ,anybody have and tips on the subject.

motaw

Just joined the Forums…Looking to supplement some of my weight training with Krav.

variancia

Hello!

I’m from Brazil, and I’m looking for information about Krav Maga.
    I’m thinking about and perhaps I’ll start train Krav Maga

(sorry my english, Google Translator helped me, and he likes to troll)

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 567 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: