Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Welcome to the New and Improved Forum!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    guerriere

😀 I like it! Yes, it was worth the wait! I would have posted sooner but I agonized over a new name. I hope this isn’t the name of someone from the old forum, especially some hated troll type person!

p.s. any chance of enabling bbcode or html in the future?

simhamukha

Locations map

Nice Web site and discussion board. I especially like the capacity to do quick polls. I am about to get this installed for my association’s Web site, so I appreciate the opportunity to see a real life implementation happen.

I am not sure who to send this to, no Web site manager is identified, so I am hoping it will be appropriately directed. I was checking out the locations map functions and noticed the Northeastern part is not working well.

The map is vectored so the individual states can be activated as links to pages that have KM locations listed. This works fine for large states, but not well for the small ones in the Northeast. The custom is to use the identifying postal codes as links (the ones that are currently hovering forlornly over the Atlantic ocean with nothing to do). But instead the attempt was made to activate these small states as links.

For example, DC isn’t activated as a link. And you can’t click on the postal code to find the school there. Fixing that should be a priority. There are many harried law students and disillusioned people who work for politicians here who desperately need to be able to find the excellent Krav Maga classes held in two locations in the District. 😉

It looks as though Delaware has KM since it is colored blue, but it is not activated as a hyperlink. The link to the Connecticut page gets you to a HTTP 404 page. It is really hard to get Maryland to work. Better to just use the postal codes that are already there as links.

bradm

Glad to see the new Forum is up and running 😀 I missed not being able to log on to it during my lunch hour. I love those smilies ❗
    I took the opportunity to change my log on user name ➡ formally \”oldkmguy\”. We recently got a new student at our school who is 67 years old. So I don’t feel so old anymore at 63 (soon) 😉

anonymous

Damn, everyone is getting new names. Makes my head spin! 🙄

guerriere

GK, a spinning head is harder to hit! 😛

anonymous

Good point!!!!! 😉

angryangel

Good to see the forums back up!

And the site looks damn funky. Good job!

Shame about the email, that account was damn near spam proof, but oh well. Makes a lot of sense as to why it cannot be offered any more.

Thought I would keep my old name to avoid any confusion!

Oh yeah, I can play with smilies too: 🙄 😈

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: