Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Welcome to the new forums.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    giant-killer

Yeah, nice job RQ. I’ve already found the page, but when I tried the smileys, only a few of them worked and I also got a message that one isn’t allowed to post more than four at a time, which seems odd.

What about the KM symbol avatar? Can we still select it on this site (as used to be possible on the old forum)? Or can it be downloaded somewhere and transferred? I bet RQ knows. More arrows, please! 🙂

cjs-dad
    Keymaster
    quote CJs Dad:

Currently known issues

1) Avatars
    2) Search feature
    3) Moderator permissions
    4) User titles
    5) Time zones
    6) Image uploads/attachments
    7) User groups (instructors)

Um.. Did I not mention that I’m working on things.. like the avatars and smiles etc.. guys gimie a break I still have a 40hr week day job, a 2 year old and teaching… and somewhere in there training

Function first then extra frills like Avatars/Smiles

giant-killer

:confused: Just testing the new setting…

mara-jade
    quote CJs Dad:

Um.. Did I not mention that I’m working on things.. like the avatars and smiles etc.. guys gimie a break I still have a 40hr week day job, a 2 year old and teaching… and somewhere in there training

Function first then extra frills like Avatars/Smiles

Yeah I hear ya but when you do get to the frilly section, need 1 smiley of ‘beating the dead horse’ 😀

The new layout rocks:cool:

giant-killer

Yeah, it’s all pretty cool. We don’t want to rush you CJsDad, I guess we are just so excited and can’t wait to play with every little feature. Very similar to two-year-olds, we just can’t wait for dad to put the new toy together, we want to start playing with everything right away. 🙂 😉

But we’ll promise to be patient… Great job so far, looks great! 🙂

craig-p

just checking an avatar.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: