Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations West Palm Beach, FL

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    super-b

Anybody train at Barbender’s Gym in West Palm? It looks like they were recently affiliated with KMWW. I’d be interested to know how training is there. Thanks.

gunsotsu

Re: West Palm Beach, FL

I’ve wondered that myself.

seeq-qc

Ive called over there a bunch of times and the krav trainer is either never there or never available. I’ve left messages for the trainer that were never returned so i can’t speak to his level of training or certification. The pricing was good $90/month and class sizes were small so that can be a blessing or a curse. Ultimately, the class schedule didn’t work for me so I didn’t pursue it…YMMV.

rich-f

After a few years away from KM,I found this class and Instructor Frank Frank about 6 weeks ago. I have begun to train at this location and recommend this instructor. It is a good class with motivated students. The instructor’s KM training is current and there is no Tae Kwon Doe or Karate taught in the class. The gym charges by the class or by the month. If you choose the month for $80 the gym throws in membership. His class is at 6 on tuesdays and thursday and 11 on Saturdays.

SUPER B,

I am pleased to announce that yes Barbender’s Gym is affiliated with Krav Maga Worldwide. Please visit the school, instructor Frank Frank is also affiliated and certified with us here at KMW. Please visit our website at http://www.kravmaga.com and check out our locations page for more locations near you.

super-b

Rich F, I think you and I spoke a couple of years ago, about private training. Can you give me more info about this class. I’d like to come watch a class.

super-b

Cool.

quote KMWW Licensing:

SUPER B,

I am pleased to announce that yes Barbender’s Gym is affiliated with Krav Maga Worldwide. Please visit the school, instructor Frank Frank is also affiliated and certified with us here at KMW. Please visit our website at http://www.kravmaga.com and check out our locations page for more locations near you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: