Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge What does this Hebrew phrase mean?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Well, I was in combat. Does that mean that my Krav is mightier than Darrens now? What an asinine mindset and statement. When he got shot at did he Krav Maga the bullets away? Did he charge the crew served weapons and perform a perfectly executed PKM machine gun super duper Hagganah defense? Teaching a self defense system has nothing to do with Military experience, Israeli or otherwise. To be quite honest, most tip of the spear operators don’t have the time or the inclination to devise an entire combatives system. I spent 15 years in The USMC and USMCR including a combat tour in Iraq and trust me, Darren, Brent and Kelley do a much better job teaching H2H than any Military instuctor I ever had. And I had some of the best. What’s next, does he want to compare confirmed k’s?

psyops

Jeremy,

The fact that you were a Marine means everything! You are now the Supreme Lord of All Krav Maga! This is my Krav T-SHIRT. There are many like it but this one is mine. My Krav T-Shirt is my life. Without my Krav t-Shirt I am useless. Without me my Krav shirt is useless. I must master my t-shirt as I must master my life. LOL……

These guys at F.I.G.H.T. are feeling pretty good about themselves. What a bunch of arrogant asses.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

I don’t know I kind of like my F.I.G.H.T. t-shirt

It lets everybody know I mean business!!

la-revancha

Re:

[quote:458b506809=\”Jeremy Stafford\”]Well, I was in combat. Does that mean that my Krav is mightier than Darrens now? What an asinine mindset and statement. When he got shot at did he Krav Maga the bullets away? Did he charge the crew served weapons and perform a perfectly executed PKM machine gun super duper Hagganah defense? Teaching a self defense system has nothing to do with Military experience, Israeli or otherwise. To be quite honest, most tip of the spear operators don’t have the time or the inclination to devise an entire combatives system. I spent 15 years in The USMC and USMCR including a combat tour in Iraq and trust me, Darren, Brent and Kelley do a much better job teaching H2H than any Military instuctor I ever had. And I had some of the best. What’s next, does he want to compare confirmed k’s?[/quote:458b506809]

What the decorated war hero said.

giant-killer

Re:

quote \”Jeremy Stafford\:

What’s next, does he want to compare confirmed k’s?

Maybe. You could ask on his forum. 😆

tyler-capone

For the record…Mike didnt use that phrase..he was quoting Israeli KM instructors who said that.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

I think theres been enough bad blood between the systems and we need to continue to take the high road here on the forums.

So lets refrain from letting this thread go the wrong direction please.

Thank you

giant-killer

Right Tyler, but that was pretty much the point he was trying to make, \”My battle wound is bigger than your battle wound.\” 😈

But Sean’s right, best to move on… 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: