Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge what is wrong with people!?!!!?!?!?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    rq

Cuck now I’m so pissded off, leavin a friends house, I got into some crap on Thanksgiving and thought I was done with this childish sh!t since the middle east but I guess not!

oK, Lets start on thanksgiving, y7yada yada a friends girlfriend was hitting on me all night lets call her “a” and him A. ok so what happenened was that I put him in an armbar at the end of the night because he started getting loud with a few of my friends (so I thought).

I spent 3 years in the middle east and 4 years with special forces, but since i was w/friends I figured screw it armbar him in order not to disrespect my friends house. so i did. anyways, he submitted and the night continued.

well fast forward to tonight. he wasnt there, but guess what, a “friend” and I were not getting along so he said “i’m not fvcking punk, I ain’t ‘A’, what’s up b!tch! I’ll fvck you up!”

So I look to my friends house and I told him “Look bro, I don’t want to disrepect your house” and I looked at the asshol3 and told him “IO’m not tryint to fvck you up bro, no disrespect to “b’s” house, I dont’ want to fvck you up’

So he says “fvck you bitch, you are just like ;A;!!”

At which point he is standing above me, right above me while I am sittign down on a couch and I still tell him “Look man I dont’ want to fvck you up bro because you are a friends friend so please sit the *EXPLETIVE* down.”

So he tells me again that I’m just like “A”

Ok, I’ve had …****recaP****
    750ml bottle merlot
    8 shots tequilla
    2 beers
    300 ml ameretto

So i tell him, “Please, PLEASE let’s not dod this”

He says “Fvck you b1tch you aint shit” hovering right above me. “You’re just list “A!”

So I leap up with a right cross (I THINK) and we are in my best frineds living room!

Hish WIFE hits me like 4 times in the HEAD but I just lock him up so we both DO NOT HIT EACH OTHER. BUT he puts his FVCKING thumb in my EYE!!!!! so I while with my left arm loocking him down hit him a few times with my right hand, he isn’t getting loose from my left arm, i’m 190sh but pretty strong i guess, so I have him locked and hitting him on the bottom while he’s locked on top with my left arm very strongly (he can’t do anything )

I let go because my friends braks it up.

Ok so his face is all cut up, hee goes outside so I go outside to applogise to him, he calls me a bitch again!!!

I tell him verbatim ” Look man, I ddint’ mean to disrepspect your girl at all with anything I said, what we did should not have happened bro…” I put my hand out to shake his.

He goes to say “Fvck you b1tch, I was on top of you the whole time, you’re weak liek a b1tch, I had you, you aren’t sh1t!! I had you! I was on top of you the whole time f@g! You’re just like “a” you aeren’t shit!”

So still i said “Look man, it shouldn’t have come down to this man, lt’s just forget about your girl man cause this is what its all about bro, come on”

He says again “fvck you you aint’ ish nigg&r” so then I got VERY upset and don’t know what I ssaid but he said somthing that upset me even more and I didnt’ want to but threw and elbow and a few other shots and then a choke because his girl was landing some shots to the side of my head and I ddint’ want to knock her out so I choked him out while she was hitting me on the sid3e of my head.

What’s funny is I felt him “tap out{ like we were in a ufc fight, we were not, I take it as he was tying to kill me as his THUMB WAS IN MY EYE!!!! but he tapped my left shoulder because I wasn’t trying to mess him up, hee WAS a friend so my left arm had him choked out and my right arm was throwhing blows to the side of his face, legs had him locked so he would stop trying to hit me, them right hand after softening him up had him by the adams apple cuttign off circ ulation. well he “tapped” out, don’t know what that meant cause I kept going, had him by the corroded artery with my left and other corroded with my right thumb and he was about to pass the hell out but freinds pulled me off of him while his girl was still hittng me!!

He got up, screamed “Yo, you got me man, you got me!!!!”

WTf does that mean??!!??!!?!?!?!? I have no idea, i didn’t even wnat to be in this fight but man, you don’t ccall me a b1tch, I’m sorry, you just don’t call me soft, I’ve been through 2 wars and have ggone through more than a few team members losing their lves for someone to call me a soft person. I’ve gone trhought enoguh in life to earn that respect, but some peoploe seem to wnat to test that, why I do not know.

Ok now the rant, hesí married and the girl last thanksgiving has a boyfriend, he likes that girl she was liking me, I donítí care about her, her, I arm barred her boyfriend in an altercation, he likes her, so I guess that makes me a threat because he likes her? That is the only thing I can see.

Iím just upset because I locked him up both times because it was a one of my real friends house so I ddinít try to go at it with him. I just locked him up so he wouldnít hit me. ManÖ..alll for a girl in my eyes, which should NEVER happen.

Ak, thaís about it for now, imí very upset grammar not great sorry I will fix Monday..

rq

Re: what is wrong with people!?!!!?!?!?

Ok man Iím still confused of all the events that went on tonight.
    In my opinion all for a girl , and the guy has a wife, so I donít know why this all took place?!
    I;m not sure if in this situation if I should have held back or if I should have been more aggressive0?
    TBH I locked him up so that we wouldnít be throwing punches at each other, I closed the gap then neutralized the threat by keeping him close so he couldnít throw any punches to me. He put his thumb in my eye which pisses me off, should I have done more to him? I threw just a few punches and he was the only one bleeding at the end of it all, eye swelled up and side of the head cut from an elbow I guess, not sure. \\
    Then after that he calls me a b1tch because he thinks he got the best of me because I locked him up so we wouldnít pummel each other.
    I canít say Iím 100% sure that what I ddi was right, just time to go to bed I guess.

mara-jade

DANG RQ,

Gotta say, as much as you drank (I don’t drink so maybe I’m judging wrong), you DID try to talk him out of getting into it. Look, y’all both look like you both had too much, he was pissed cause his girl liked you, bruised his ego and had to save face.

Really, (just read your other post), sleep this off and think about it when you’ve got a clear head. He had a girl and he’s MARRIED?? OhMy Um, maybe just old fashioned me but that guy has issues. I’d not worry about him. You don’t need friends like THAT.

Thanks for serving our country RQthumbsup. Look, you know you did good stuff, why the need to prove it? It doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks. It’s what’s in YOUR heart that matters, ok? Words only hurt you if YOU let them.

rq

More I tjhink about it he shoved his thumb in my left eyeball. It still hurts!!!
    I don’t have any marks on me and his main concern was that he was going to have a black eye and a lot of other cuts and bruises on his face but I can still feel his thumb in my eye right now.
    I honestly wonder if he can feel the elbows that I gave him to his face? Those left marks so I guess so but not so sure.
    One thing that I can say tonight is that no Krav Maga was used at all. None.

rq

quote mara_jade:

DANG RQ,

Gotta say, as much as you drank (I don’t drink so maybe I’m judging wrong), you DID try to talk him out of getting into it. Look, y’all both look like you both had too much, he was pissed cause his girl liked you, bruised his ego and had to save face.

Really, (just read your other post), sleep this off and think about it when you’ve got a clear head. He had a girl and he’s MARRIED?? OhMy Um, maybe just old fashioned me but that guy has issues. I’d not worry about him. You don’t need friends like THAT.

Thanks for serving our country RQthumbsup. Look, you know you did good stuff, why the need to prove it? It doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks. It’s what’s in YOUR heart that matters, ok? Words only hurt you if YOU let them.

Thank you Mj, about to go to bed now. Light is out (not a good sign). I just sometimes don’t understand the male ego as I do not have one, I am one of the most humble (all though he it quiet) people you will ever meet.

PEAPLE SUCK!

mara-jade

quote RQ:

Thank you Mj, about to go to bed now. Light is out (not a good sign). I just sometimes don’t understand the male ego as I do not have one, I am one of the most humble (all though he it quiet) people you will ever meet.

PEAPLE SUCK!

I honestly wonder if he can feel the elbows that I gave him to his face? ” No offense RQ but you don’t have an EGO YET you’re wondering if he felt the elbows you gave him. Guys are funny that way sometimes:D

Quit worrying, just take care of your eye and if you feel the need to post more, hey whatever floats your boat.:wav:

rq

it’s bright as hick now at 0637, i want ot laugh at everything htat happened, reading my stupid rant kind of makes me reflect on tonight.

I thin kI acted like a jerk. maybe I’ll think differnt after some welll needed sleep.

I’m too old for this crap

mara-jade

quote RQ:

it’s bright as hick now at 0637, i want ot laugh at everything htat happened, reading my stupid rant kind of makes me reflect on tonight.

I thin kI acted like a jerk. maybe I’ll think differnt after some welll needed sleep.

I’m too old for this crap

Well, you’re not QUITE as pissed now but still . HIT THE HAY ALREADY MAN:D

Wow… That stuff will happen. I was getting into that kind of crap ALL THE TIME when I first got back to the states (though it was usualy with random assholes at the bar… my friends and I are too busy with them to go off on each other). Here are some lessons I learned that helped me manage it a bit…

-I needed to cut back on my drinking… a lot.
    -War movies don’t have a good effect on me.
    -VFWs are great places to unwind and be around people who have shared similar experiences… As long as I don’t spend $60 on $2 shots.

While I love my brothers who I fought with over there, I figured out that when we’re drinking, we shouldn’t talk about old times. I also distance myself from anyone who is going to be disrespectful enough to start that kind of shit when we’re hanging out. I completely understand those “trigger” words, like people calling you a bitch or saying you’re soft. Hell, I damn near killed some anti-war hippie at the bar for calling me “kid”. I just try to recognize when someone is starting to get like that so I can just walk away. We’ve both proved enough… We don’t have anything that we need to prove to someone who can’t comprehend the real meaning of a “bad day”.

Keep your head up, bro.

J-

rq

Wow I know 1 thing for sure, my grammar and spelling SUCK after a night of drinking!
    Ok to try to clean some of this up now that I’ve been awake for a bit had breakfast and time to think about it somewhat, I’m actually embarrassed that any of this even happened.

The wife of the person that I got into it with started the entire incident. I admit that I was partially to blame because it’s just me to joke and poke fun at people.
    Of course that is when (Let’s call him Charlie instead of ‘A’ ‘B’ ‘C’) Charlie stood up and started defending his wife’s honor so to speak.

2 weeks prior is when I got (Let’s call him Alan instead of ‘A’) Alan in an arm bar due to his girlfriend hitting on me.

So it looks like Charlie has some sort of issue with Alan since he referenced him more than a few times last night. Even though Charlie has a wife, I know he is very attracted to Alan’s girlfriend as he’s said that so before.

In all honesty I should have been the one to have lost my temper being that I had consumed quite an exuberant amount of liquor, but I was the one trying to talk him out of the fight, gave him plenty of outs, granted I should have just walked away but this takes me back to Marty McFly in Back to the Future being called a chicken. There are certain hot buttons people can push, not proud of that fact, but he basically called this McFly a chicken. Looking back though I guess I wasn’t helping, I suppose telling someone that you don’t want to kick their ass really doesn’t diffuse the situation much.

One “Krav” lesson that was proved tonight is why you do not employ locks and such, as while Charlie was about to pass out, Charlie’s wife punched me in the head 6 times, if that had been a man or anyone that knew how to throw a punch for that matter I would have been in some serious trouble!

giant-killer

Hmmm, looks like alcohol had a lot to do with this entire incident. That other guy was probably drunk, too. So you made a joke about his wife first? Not sure I know exactly what went on there, but I guess if some drunk guy calls you a “bitch” or “soft” or whatever, it’s best to shrug it off. Or maybe say things back if you have to, but I take it that you threw the first punch? In that case, according to law, you might be seen as the one who started the fight. Probably not worth it.

Interesting that you got poked in the eye and still kept choking. Shows that while the eyes are certainly a good target, it’s not necessarily guaranteed to work (maybe this goes back to the RNC thread! 🙂 ).

jonesboy

[QUOTE=

Interesting that you got poked in the eye and still kept choking. Shows that while the eyes are certainly a good target, it’s not necessarily guaranteed to work (maybe this goes back to the RNC thread! 🙂 ).

I like the way you think 🙂

raneman

Wow RQ. I think Down hit it right on the head though. I too had a lot of trouble with people when I came back to the States in the military. You lack a flight response and with all that alcohol it just makes things worse. Down has the best advice here. You did a good job of trying to back him down but sometimes it just doesn’t work.

I also find that once I changed my hairstyle(I had the high and tight 6-7 years after I got out of USMC still) and modified the environment I was in, the chances of these type of situations coming up have gone down tremendously.

Fighting is part of military life so it can be a difficult habit to break when you have disrespectful people trying to provoke you. You also know people will to talk crap to you just because they are trying to prove they are a badass. Recognize it for what it is, ya know?

rq

quote Giant Killer:

Hmmm, looks like alcohol had a lot to do with this entire incident. That other guy was probably drunk, too. So you made a joke about his wife first? Not sure I know exactly what went on there, but I guess if some drunk guy calls you a “bitch” or “soft” or whatever, it’s best to shrug it off. Or maybe say things back if you have to, but I take it that you threw the first punch? In that case, according to law, you might be seen as the one who started the fight. Probably not worth it.

Some states vary so not sure what Cali’s stance is on Voluntary (Mutual) Combat is but that is what this was. When he was talking he said “Your a bitch, I will F you up right here, right now, what’s up bitch?” and things like that, and before he was hit I asked him “Are you sure you want to do this? Are you absolutely sure?” When he said “Yeah, you ain’t shit, I’ll F you up right now!” is when it started.

quote Raneman:

Wow RQ. I think Down hit it right on the head though. I too had a lot of trouble with people when I came back to the States in the military. You lack a flight response and with all that alcohol it just makes things worse. Down has the best advice here. You did a good job of trying to back him down but sometimes it just doesn’t work.

I also find that once I changed my hairstyle(I had the high and tight 6-7 years after I got out of USMC still) and modified the environment I was in, the chances of these type of situations coming up have gone down tremendously.

Fighting is part of military life so it can be a difficult habit to break when you have disrespectful people trying to provoke you. You also know people will to talk crap to you just because they are trying to prove they are a badass. Recognize it for what it is, ya know?

you are correct, I never have had the flight response, as I’m very hard headed and stand my ground which is not a good thing and has gotten me into trouble more times than I can think of. I’m just glad I had sense enough to hold back and not unload on him.

Alcohol did play a part on both our ends, he’s a person that can’t hold his alcohol, was having issues with his wife (they are seperated) so his personal issues played a huge role as he was just lashing out with all his pent up aggression. Me having been drinking I just fell right into it all.

Ah well what’s done is done.

maskedkat

Wow, RQ. This could’ve turned out a lot worse. I admire your restraint, especially in your inebriated state. Your inebriated spelling & grammar aren’t too bad, either! 😉

Kidding aside, I think you need a better class of friends. Do you really want to see yourself on “COPS” one day?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: