Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    kmcat

You could always go with Spam, Eggs, Sausage, and Spam…

unstpabl1

Re:

quote \”KMCat\:

You could always go with Spam, Eggs, Sausage, and Spam…

😆

sanchin

I met a business associate for breakfast this morning. He had coffee, a diet pepsi and a bagel with bacon on it. He then put salt on the bacon. i wanted to puke!

slammer

why bother with the diet pepsi when he could have just asked to have his bacon grease poured into a cup.

vicious

i usually eat a lot in the morning. i eat a Whole wheat \”something\” (bagel, bread, doughnut lol), with egg whites, peanut butter, milk, and fruit.

the thing is i don’t think i eat many different things, i just eat triple the portion.

i’m on an 8,000 calorie diet lol

bradm

Saturday’s – I get up an fix breakfast for my wife. Bacon, eggs, bisquits, Hashbrowns (sometimes grits), OJ, and coffee.

Sunday’s – I get up and fix breakfast for my wife. Bacon, waffles, OJ, and coffee.

The rest of the week it’s ceral and fruit, OJ, and coffee for me. Wife fiends for herself. 😛

nutt

I always go with porridge about 40mins ( more if poss) before a morning workout. good nutrient profile, and slow steady release of energy.

kinda hard with no way too cook it though! cereal or a ceral bar perhaps. maybe flapjacks?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: