Home Forums Private Forums Instructors & Licenseeís Instructor Forums Winter Camp 2009 for Instructors!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jamesh-d30

Hi Everyone! Winter Camp 2009 is all set up and ready to go!
    I’m posting this here because we are offering special pricing to any and all Krav Maga Instructors.
    All Instructors qualify for a discount on the Winter camp, and you need to this information to register and get your discount.
    When you purchase your Winter Camp seminar online at http://www.coloradokravmaga.com/instructorstore.html, you will be asked for a username and password.
    Enter username kminstructor and password kravmaga (make sure theres no space) and you will be taken to the page to purchase your spots at the reduced price. Please don’t give this information out to anyone that isn’t a Krav Maga Instructor.
    This year is going to be awsome with Darren, John and Jeff back once again and some really cool Force-on-Force training.
    email me with questions at [email protected].

Hope to see you here!

ryan

Re: Winter Camp 2009 for Instructors!

FYI, Jeff will be there midweek offering fight training for instructors. If you need more info, send me an e-mail at [email protected].

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: