Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rq

Sheesh I understand working the clinch and practicing with intensity but my “wonderful’ training partner was a little outta control.

My ears are still raw. After a little of that I would just get out of his clinch and tell him to watch it, then he brought me so low once his knee slipped into my damn chin, which upset me a little and I got out of clinch and just shoved him away from me.

What I’m pissed about is that I went first!!!! Wish I woulda let that buttmunch go first, which is what I’m going to do from now on, payback would have been justified.

soapbox

Ok I’m done here.

vwr32

Re: Working the clinch

seems to be a lot of this lately… makes me grateful for the ppl I have in my class

clfmak

Don’t seek passive gressive payback under the guise of training. That can really mess up the training atmosphere.

rq

quote CLFMak:

Don’t seek passive gressive payback under the guise of training. That can really mess up the training atmosphere.

Well, when I have to tell you NUMEROUS times to back off or whatever it may be, obviously you aren’t capable of comprehension, or you’re just an asshat and are totally disregarding my “requests”, so that be the case, one good turn deserves another thumbsup

rq

quote vwr32:

seems to be a lot of this lately… makes me grateful for the ppl I have in my class

Yeah my biggest downfall is that I try to pick a new partner that I’ve never worked with before. I’m starting to realize that not everyone is as sharp as the next :Unsure:

skibum

If you’re held in a clinch you can use knees to the groin, or if held low – uppercuts to the groin – they work wonders to free you up.

rq

quote skibum:

If you’re held in a clinch you can use knees to the groin, or if held low – uppercuts to the groin – they work wonders to free you up.

Not when you’re holding a giant pad

giant-killer

Was it just an accident? Accidents happen, I wouldn’t get worked up over it. I was hit in the face with a gun yesterday. I told my partner “great defense”. 😉

rq

quote Giant Killer:

Was it just an accident? Accidents happen, I wouldn’t get worked up over it. I was hit in the face with a gun yesterday. I told my partner “great defense”. 😉

it wasn’t an accident, he just couldn’t follow instructions for jack crap.

The drill was for a forward knee going through the abs and into the spine, not knee to the face straight to the ceiling.

I told him 4 times about pulling me down so damn low, then the 5th time bam.

I’m pretty fed up, I’m still new and all but at least I’m not a freakin’ dumbass. If I get partnered up with a dumbass that doesn’t listen again I’m just going to be blatant about it and tell them, look, this is the frikkin 3rd time I’m telling you this, get a new partner dumbass. It’s just going to be that simple from now on.

it’s almost like when you go to the range and there is always that dumbass that doesn’t clear his weapon or the idiot that walks downrange when the range is still hot … just makes you go :Surprised:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: