Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums KM Techniques & Krav Maga Books Wrist Release Printer Error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    johnwhitman

For anyone going through the book with a fine-toothed comb, there is a printing error on pages 74-75. The pictures on these two facing pages were switched. The pictures on 74 belong on page 75, and vice versa.

The book is about to go into a second printing, and it’ll be fixed then.

giant-killer

Second printing already? Sounds like the books are selling like hot cakes! 😀 Good for you! When will the second printing be out? Does it make sense to wait for it? The Borders website says \”Yes\” now, so they seem to be having it and I was thinking of making it over there in the next few days. Or should I wait for the \”correct\” book? Then again, first edition with printer error sounds like a potential collector’s item, maybe I should go for that one… 😉

mara-jade

Second printing already?? Awesome! Guess I should wait on getting my 2nd copy then. 😀

GK – I’m gonna get mine at borders next time. Got gift cards coming so that will help 😉

giant-killer

You should. Seems much faster, plus the coupon. Plus gift cards? Excellent! 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: