Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Yellow belt test report.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    aviatordave

Other than a little redness on my left forearm, I came out relatively unscathed. Sore forearms and hip flexors, and I had a very slight fat lip and sore neck due to an over-zealous testing partner that landed a few hammer fists. The lip bump was gone by last night, and my neck is still a teeny bit sore but I think that’s from all the headlock from the side defenses. I’ve had bronchitis and been up coughing all night for a week. I’m sure that didn’t help much. But no way I was going to miss this test.

Oh, and my left shoulder is shot, but I knew it would be. I had a rotator cuff inpingement about 3 years ago, I had to stop lifting entirely for almost a year. Well, about 2 weeks ago, it flared up again, and even pushups hurt. Crap, I may have to stop doing shoulder and bench presses for a while. Oh well.

The only part I REALLY wanted to be over were the knees. Being on the receiving end of knees was easily the worst part of the entire test.

The other thing I noticed – there were a few male/female teams, I’m guessing husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend – that would have made the test a helluva lot easier when I was on the receiving end.

Oh yeah – I passed!

mara-jade

Re: Yellow belt test report.

Woohoo!! Congratsthumbsup

stevetuna

Congratulations, Dave!

paul

congrats dave!

unstpabl1

:woohoo::woohoo:thumbsup

kirsten

Congrats Dave!!

Congradulations……………….

I was the guy taking the photos.

quote AviatorDave:

The other thing I noticed – there were a few male/female teams, I’m guessing husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend – that would have made the test a helluva lot easier when I was on the receiving end.

Don’t count on that………. I often work with my wife (she was in the test with you but not being scored -already passed, just partnering and preparing for next test) and some of the other ladies. Some of em can really put it on ya…….

CCB

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: