Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Your school… Who is training?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sicpuppy

So I am curious of all the schools out there… What is the breakdown in skill levels of the students?

In other words, roughly how many level 1, level 2, level 3, etc are actively training in your school?

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

A ton! Hard to say but seems like L1 classes are full but there’s a decline after that

sicpuppy

So, do you think 16-20 actively training block belts in each class (3x/week) is normal?

kmyoshi

I would say there is a healthy number of L1 students (20+) in one location alone (at the National Training Center) so if you count both locations, you’re looking at least 40 actively training L1 students. Like what CJ’s Dad said, there is a decline after L1 but I see that the L2 and L3 classes are pretty full as well. The L3 class that I attend once a week has at least 10 students in there on a weekly basis. L4 I see at least 8 students. There are no L5 only classes so I cannot say for sure how many people are L5 (blue belts) but I know of at least 4 people who are testing into brown belt soon. There are not that many student black belts, but they did just have a test a few months ago. 16-20 actively training black belts is a stretch.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: