Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    smokelaw1

Re: Zombie Blasters

.223 is fine for zombies. You need to scrample the brains. Fast, low recoil, relatively flat out to reasonable distances, easy to pack tons of ammo. If one knows their way around servicing a semi auto, and has some extra parts, a good AR would be my coice. Plenty accurate.
    Probably want a 12 guage with 00 and maybe 18.5″ barrels or slightly shorter for when they are in the house/campsite, and you just have to be able to knock their heads off. Probably go pump for reliability.

And, for pure tacticool, how much fun is this gun, I MUST have a Stoeger Double Defense. A couch gun with rails…and ported barrels. I’m thinking of picking one up before the zombies get here. This beast needs a sling accross my back, a light, a laser, and big peep sight, maybe. (I recognize and accept the criticisms of this weapon, I agree…and don’t care. )
    http://www.stoegerindustries.com/…/stoeger_double_defense.php

inky

You know thats exactly why i bought my .357 mag revolver and lever action combo.
    darn zombies.

but yes i highly agree, 12g pump takes the cake.

michaelmall

ac130 gunship,a10 warthog

bradm

quote michaelmall:

ac130 gunship,a10 warthog

There ya go, that’s what I’m talking about. Or maybe an F-22 Stealth Fighter – they’ll never seem him coming.

kmcat

In some stories the head is not the key. A bizarre alternate history Metallica rock video:

http://forgetomori.com/2008/fortean/metallica-tunguska-zombies-and-chemtrails/

Watch for the headless zombie at 7:33 into the video. Be sure to pay attention to the subtitles.

As for guns, this is the one that I want:

Zorg ZF-1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pxjnl1yuXk

(Just don’t push the red button on the bottom of the gun!)

aviatordave

For a vehicle mount, definitely one of these:

If anyone’s interested, it’s for sale, fully transferable, and “only” $215,000. Not mine, it’s in Arizona.

But for a shoulder fired rifle, definitely something in 7.62×51. I ruled out a .50BMG as they’re just too heavy to drag around. But generally, the further away I can make their heads pop the better. And I’ll keep my trusty MP5k nearby for a BUG.

russell

quote AviatorDave:

For a vehicle mount, definitely one of these:

If anyone’s interested, it’s for sale, fully transferable, and “only” $215,000. Not mine, it’s in Arizona.

But for a shoulder fired rifle, definitely something in 7.62×51. I ruled out a .50BMG as they’re just too heavy to drag around. But generally, the further away I can make their heads pop the better. And I’ll keep my trusty MP5k nearby for a BUG.

i saw one firing on saturday (my first time live) all i can say is WOW sounds like a fast chainsaw and expensive! wow the MOUNDS of brass and links what a wonderful waste of time and money! but just the thing for zombiesrofl2

bradm

My wife had her “ladies night in” last night, so to get out of the house I went to see Zombieland. Personally, overall, I thought it was terrible and a waste of money. Especially the first 15 – 20 minutes or so with all the zombie carnage. However, it did get a little better after Woody Harleson, the young kid and two girls met up and started their trip. A few people walked out after the first few minutes and I was tempted too, but I had nothing better to do.

I love action movies with some blood and guts thrown in, but Zombieland didn’t hack it for me. I wish I had seen Surragate with Bruce Willis instead.

Happily, my tastes are less refined. I loved the zombie carnage. I especially loved the zombie stripper. Anyways, back to the topic at hand, gratuitous zombie blasting. To get myself psyched up I spent some time with a street sweeper (the gun, not the civil servant) this morning. Joyful times….But still, I have to go with something lighter and quicker to the shoulder for the real shambling undead. After much more serious cogitation and conferring with subject matter experts, I’m sticking with an M4 style carbine with either an Aimpoint micro or a Schmidt and Bender Short Dot. Just for fun, I could be talked into some sort of large caliber revolver for my handgun…But I would probably go for my Glock 21.

russell

a street sweeper realy! come on how many of us have access to a “destructive device” like that! how about a siaga 12 with a 10 round stick mag or the 20 round alliance armament drum 🙂

myself its just my ar-15 a remington 870 and a ruger p85 (and a lot of ammo for all 3)

and stafford QUIT GIVING US REASONS TO HATE YOU!!! lol

bradm

“Happily, my tastes are less refined. I loved the zombie carnage. I especially loved the zombie stripper.”

You’re a sick man Jeremy! –Just kidding — actually my tastes ain’t all that refined either, just ask my wife, she’ll tell you that. HA!

rx8guy

Sadly I’ve written a zombie escape and survival plan which Is titled End of days scenario. Everything is in there from escape routes to the type of cars and how much gear we bring, etc… What can I say I get bored easily.

I’d take an M4 with an eotech red dot and a forward grip, beneli m1 on my back, XD .45 in the thigh holster, Remington 700 .308 win in the backseat. You can walk into any gun store or firing range in LA and get ammo for those weapons.

hm2pac

I like the 12GA myself. The new X-Rail system allows 26 rds of the fun stuff at your fingertips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzqwEP5QC78

inky

Gimmy an annode partical accelarator cannon with quad lif capacitor and some Irridium or depleated uranium charges. Also would take a Dual pulse laser with multispectral or radioactive isatopes. Maybe a 2 megaton Diffues plasma injected rocket assited nuke… Yeah… yeah that ought to do it.

mgothers

I gotta believe Coda Vex had the best idea with the flame throwers…assuming you can keep it “loaded”.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: