FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE POSITION
Krav Maga Worldwide, Inc., the leader in krav maga-based self-defense, fighting, and fitness, seeks part-time front desk associates to join the Krav Maga Worldwide™ team at its Headquarters Training Centers located in Sherman Oaks and in West LA.
Krav Maga Worldwide™ teaches the official self-defense system of the Israeli Defense Forces, which emphasizes instinctive movements, practical techniques, and realistic training scenarios. Krav Maga Worldwide’s corporate headquarters oversees its corporate-owned training centers, as well as licenses over 135 authorized Krav Maga Worldwide Official Training Centers™ across the world, and trains thousands of law enforcement and military personnel, together representing more than 1000 government agencies and military forces throughout the United States.
The Sherman Oaks and West LA training centers each offer 10,000 sq ft. of premier space with four spacious training rooms, including state-of-the art suspended heavy bag systems, clean locker rooms and ample free parking (with validation). With over 250 total classes on a weekly basis taught by certified and highly-skilled instructors, KMW’s Sherman Oaks and West LA training centers provide the best training in self-defense and fitness, making the centers a great place to work-out and work.
Join an exciting and dynamic work environment committed to keeping people healthy, fit and safe. This is a great position for candidates looking for a flexible and fun career with potential full-time and advancement opportunities.
The part-time front desk associate position will be for approximately 10 — 25 hours per week and starting date of December 20, 2017. Will work primarily at one of the two locations in West LA or Sherman Oaks, with occasional coverage at the other location as needed. Will report to the Front Desk Manager(s).
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, outgoing, and enjoys interacting with people in person and over the phone
- Enthusiastic about health, fitness, and exercise
- Able to multitask and manage changing priorities
- Detail-oriented, clean, and organized
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel) and other standard office applications
- Willingness to work early mornings, nights, and weekends
- Self-starter/high initiative attitude
- Front desk/customer service and sales experience preferred, but not required
- Answer phones, direct third-party inquiries, and interact with members, vendors, and employees
- General office work, including filing, inventory, and administrative support
- Handle potentially sensitive member information and contract processing
- Maintain, restock, and sell pro shop merchandise
- Provide support to member services staff as needed
- Compensation: $12.00 per hour plus 5% commission on pro shop merchandise sales
- Complimentary club membership
- Flexible work hours and fun colleagues!
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to [email protected] with email subject heading “KMW FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE.” Deadline to apply is December 17, 2017
While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted and no phone calls or drop-ins will be accepted.