Get in shape. Go home safe. Krav Maga Worldwide, Inc. (“KMW”), the leader in krav maga-based self-defense, fitness, and fighting, seeks a part-time to full-time receptionist and office assistant to join the KMW team at its corporate headquarters located in Sherman Oaks.
KMW teaches the official self-defense system of the Israeli Defense Forces, which emphasizes instinctive movements, practical techniques, and realistic training scenarios. KMW’s corporate headquarters oversees its corporate-owned training centers, as well as licenses over 135 authorized KMW Official Training Centers™ across the world, and trains thousands of law enforcement and military personnel, together representing more than 1000 government agencies and military forces throughout the United States.
Join an exciting and dynamic work environment committed to keeping people healthy, fit and safe. This is a great position for candidates looking for a flexible and fun career with potential full-time and advancement opportunities.
Receptionist and office assistant position will be five days per week with flexible hours (approx. 30-40 hours) and full-time opportunities. Starting date of December 27, 2017. Will work at the corporate headquarters, but may sometimes work at training centers. Will report to the Vice President, Strategy and Operations.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly, outgoing, and enjoys interacting with people over telephone and in person.
- Enthusiastic about health, fitness/exercise.
- Able to meet deadlines, multitask, and manage changing priorities.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel), Adobe Acrobat, and other standard office applications.
- College degree or equivalent work experience (1-2 years) preferred, but not required.
- Answer phones, direct third-party inquiries, and interact with members, vendors and employees.
- General office work, including filing and inventory duties.
- Handle potentially sensitive company data, invoices, and mail/correspondence.
- Data entry and management.
- Provide administrative support to office staff as needed.
- Compensation: $14.00 - $18.50 per hour depending on qualifications and experience.
- Complimentary club membership.
- Flexible work hours and fun colleagues!
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to [email protected], with email subject heading “KMW RECEPTIONIST POSITION.” Deadline to apply is December 20, 2017.
While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted and no phone calls will be accepted.