Get in shape. Go home safe. Krav Maga Worldwide, Inc.TM (“KMW”), the leader in Krav Maga-based self-defense, fitness, and fighting, seeks a full-time Licensing Coordinator to join the KMW team at its corporate headquarters located in Sherman Oaks.
Krav Maga Worldwide teaches the official self-defense system of the Israeli Defense Forces, which emphasizes instinctive movements, practical techniques, and realistic training scenarios. KMW’s corporate headquarters oversees its corporate-owned training centers, as well as licenses over 135 authorized KMW Official Training Centers™ across the world, and trains thousands of law enforcement and military personnel, together representing more than 1000 government agencies and military forces throughout the United States.
Join an exciting and dynamic work environment committed to keeping people healthy, fit and safe. This is a great position for candidates looking for a flexible and fun career with potential advancement opportunities.
The Licensing Coordinator position will be approximately 40 hours per week with a starting date of December 18, 2017. Will work at the corporate headquarters, and report to the Licensing Manager.
- College degree or equivalent work experience (i.e. 2+ years) in customer service, sales, business administration, communications, or related areas.
- Great interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to handle diverse constituencies.
- Friendly, positive, outgoing, service-oriented attitude.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) and other standard office applications.
- Fitness background/industry experience, martial arts training a plus.
- Assist Licensing Manager with administration and management of accounts regarding company licensees and affiliates, including communications, paperwork and invoicing related to assigned accounts.
- Maintain and update records pertaining to licensees and instructors.
- Coordinate with licensees regarding course registration, paperwork, and deadlines.
- Compile instructor manuals and other relevant paperwork.
- Process licensee student diploma orders.
- Arrange travel for KMW instructors teaching outside courses.
- Attend course check-ins and dinners.
- Attend weekly department meeting and report updates regarding upcoming courses and/or projects.
- Assist Licensing Manager with coordination of special campaigns and projects.
- Compensation: $14.00 - $18.50 per hour depending on qualifications and experience, potential for commissions based on performance.
- Complimentary gym membership.
- Flexible work hours and fun colleagues!
If interested, please send cover letter and resume at [email protected] email subject heading “KMW LICENSING COORDINATOR POSITION.” Deadline to apply is December 15, 2017.
While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted and no phone calls will be accepted.