Krav Maga Worldwide™ is excited to announce that Krav vs. Wild III will be taking place on Saturday, June 28th, 2014, at Camp Courage in Brea, California, along with a special (optional) night training event ("Night Mission") on Friday, June 27th, 2014.
What is Krav vs. Wild?
Krav vs. Wild is a unique adventure and training event that offers Krav Maga Worldwide™ self-defense training in non-permissive environments and incorporates specialized courses in wilderness survival training. This year's Krav vs. Wild will culminate in an amazing Adventure Race/Wilderness Survival Mission.
During the Adventure Race/Wilderness Survival Mission participants and their team will compete against other teams and get the opportunity to test the skills they have learned throughout the day while having a great time in the process!!!
Specialized wilderness training courses will include:
Krav Maga Training In Non-Permissive Environments
- Hiking / Bushcraft / Camouflage
- Long Rifle – Survival Marksmanship
- Survival Shelter Building
- Archery / Tomahawk
- Marksmanship/Force On Force – Paintball
- Emergency Navigation / Survival Signaling And Communication
- Wilderness Orientation/ Dangerous Animal And Plant Identification
- Survival Foraging And Fire-craft
- Survival First Aid / Gun Shot Wound Trauma
- Improvised Weapon Development And Training
- Team Tactics
- Individual and Team Competitions / Adventure Mission
(Topics are subject to change due to weather conditions and availability.)
All of the instructors for Krav vs. Wild III are from the Krav Maga Worldwide™ Force Training Division. Most of the instructors have military special forces and/or law enforcement experience. These instructors are the real deal. The skills and instruction they will be passing on comes from real-world experience and know-how. Don't miss out on this opportunity to train with the best, in a one-of-a-kind program, at what is truly one of the most unique training locations in the country.