- Straight Punches
- 360 Defenses
- Mixed Defenses
- Aggression Drills!
- Punch/Kick Combinations
- Low Straight Punches
- Inside Defense vs. Low Straight Punches
- Front Kick
- Offensive Front Kick
- Inside Defense vs. front Kick to Body
- Defense vs. Front Kick (Outside Stabbing)
- Thai Pad Combinations
- Review: Bearhug, Front (leverage on neck, attacking eyes)
- Review: Bearhugs, Lifting (Front, Behind)
Please be sure to arrive on time and remember: Krav Maga top & bottom is required in every class!
“Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does."
- William James
1-13, 2-05, 3-02