Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using a pen as a weapon-Krav Maga style.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using a pen as a weapon-Krav Maga style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhMAgMIfiR0

Re: Using a pen as a weapon-Krav Maga style.

That was brutal to watch/listen to. Nice tips and thanks for the video as usual Kevin!
    "Always avoid, escape, talk down, loop hole if you can, don't be physical unless you really have to be physical, because it really isn't the answer. If you have to be physical, be first and be ferocious. Take them off the planet. But if you can avoid it than you must."
    - Geoff Thompson

Comment

Another awesome video, Kevin. The linking of techniques from level one and on is a huge draw for me, as it adds to my confidence that I can learn the advanced stuff.

Comment

Really enjoyed that video mate, definitely worth sharing with my fellow classmates.
        "Misery is comfortable. It's why so many people prefer it. Happiness takes effort." - anon

What is Krav Maga?

Comment

I would like to watch this video, but it says that it is private

Comment

Why is this video not available anymore ?
            “When self defense becomes complicated, it is no longer self defense.” - R. Hoover

Comment

The student who assisted in the video requested that I take it down for his own personal reasons. I plan on reshooting it with the same concepts along with some more concise ideas.

Comment

Due to some requests to view this video I have made it public and it is available to view for the next few days before I make it private again. Enjoy.

Comment

Hi guys, this is a great place to learn more things about this awesome self defense art. My parents have been practicing it for long time ago they are so passionate about it, that they buy anything about krav maga, some days ago they found this great t-shirt that i wanted to share with you because this is going to be for sale only 10 days... so check this out here! http://tinyurl.com/p3khwqf

Comment

Great video Kevin. I'm just getting into Krav Maga but that was cool. I subscribed to your channel as well.

Comment

The baseball bat is probably better than a sword and never requires sharpening. Training with everyday items is a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                      X