Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Palm Beach County Florida

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    rich-f

Anyone in the Boynton Beach/Delray Beach area looking for a training partner(s). Schools listed are too far away. Some previous KM experience preferred, but I will train with rookies too.

super-b

there is a school in Greenacres.

rich-f

Too far in traffic. Also, when I drove by previously there was no KM advertised at the school. In addition, after seeing the poor quality KM at the other Master Clark schools in South Florida, I do not want to waste my time or the instructor’s time with the introductory class and them trying to sell me a contract.

rick-prado

Re:

quote \”rich f\:

Too far in traffic. Also, when I drove by previously there was no KM advertised at the school. In addition, after seeing the poor quality KM at the other Master Clark schools in South Florida, I do not want to waste my time or the instructor’s time with the introductory class and them trying to sell me a contract.

Ouch! 🙄

rich-f

Sorry for being so blunt. I was writing to look for a training partner nearby, not to start another post of war between the associations. Damn, Id love to be able to train with Rick in Miami, but it is so damn far for me to travel.

I just want to train and train up to a high standard. I would say the same thing about schools not up to par if it was IKMA, IKMF,CKM, Krav Magen…………….

rick-prado

We do 2 hour sessions on tuesdays, maybe that would make it more worth your while.

tomarsus222

Classes in Palm Beach County????

Plantman, where do you train??. I am constantly hoping that new school would open in the West Palm Beach area with good qualified instructors.

I was an avid student at the Greenacres center. The first year was good, thereafter all went down hill. It was a joke, same moves over and over and over again. All the old timers left due to total frustration. I stopped going since the class was then taught mostly by a non certified Kravmaga instructor (an assistant Taek instructor). I was not learning anything new. 🙁

There is an excellent program in Jupiter, took their class 3-4 times. However, it is too far for me…takes me 40 minutes to get there.

giant-killer

40 minutes doesn’t sound too bad if you’re really dedicated. 🙂 Better to drive a bit longer and get good training than not train at all.

rich-f

tomarsus222-

we are both in the same boat. contact me if you want to get some training in. My email is [email protected]. Sounds like we live real close.

GK-
    I feel his pain not wanting to drive up there. It is a pain in the ass trip.

Plantman-
    I will shoot you an email privately.

rick-prado

I train in Miami Beach with one of the original US instructors, Rick Blitstein.

It’s not exactly a walk in the park fo rme, I live 35 40 min away, but it’s worth it.

rich-f

To all the people who sent me emails recently: I am about to get a room to train in a local synagogue so we don’t have to meet in a park and do knife and gun takeways in public. contact me at the email listed above to get more detailed info.

-rich

rich-f

I have a space to train at the synagogue reserved for the next few months, contact me if interested.

rich-f

Re:

I have discontinued the classes at the synagogue in Delray. It is easier to make this announcement than to edit previous posts.
    Thank you,
    Rich

riepversm

Re: Palm Beach County Florida

Hi dear but i am seeing your previous post can post here the previous name of your post . So i easily find it.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: