Re: Pepper spray defense

quote downforlife76:

Heh… Maybe I never got a good blast from some really nasty pepper spray. With me, it made my eyes close after a few seconds (like you guys are talking about), but I wasn’t incapacitated and I definately could have gotten a few swings in. I do see your point, though.

J-

Yeah we had to get sprayed with it then run through the gauntlet so to speak by hitting bags held by different people over about a 100 yard square area, then fight off the man in the red padded suit with a baton force him on his stomach so we could cuff him.

it was fun doing this while you are constantly being yelled at to open your eyes and keep moving.

Point is it’s a lot of mind over matter and if you keep putting up resistance it gradually becomes easier but it ain’t no walk in the park thats for sure.

Can’t speak on different brands of pepper spray but I can tell you the concentration we had wasn’t particularly strong but it sure as heck was potent.

In hindsight I now own a small can of “Pepper Gel” 10%. Nasty looking stuff to say the least.

http://www.safetyenforcement.com/macepeppergel.html

Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: