Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge What are you currently reading?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    shipwreck

Any of you out there avid book readers? If so what good ones have you read recently, or are you currently reading?

Right now I am reading ‘Gates of Fire’ and ‘American Sniper’. I’m a huge military book buff, especially anything regarding the NAVY SEALs. I would highly recommend either of those so far as well as ‘Lone Survivor’ and ‘SEAL of Honor’.

bear34

Re: What are you currently reading?

Paging through the ‘4 Hour Body’ right now. My family is going to try the Slow Carb Diet for one month. If the theory holds true and we lose some fat we will rethink how we use food. Have any of you tried it?

‘The Accidental Guerilla’ by David Kilcullen, and ‘Terrorists’ target selection’ by C.J.M. Drake, concurrently.

mara-jade

Oh I’m currently jumping around the Star Wars universe. Just recently finished Darth Plagueis (THE prequel to Episode I) and now reading Choices of One (after episode IV if I remember right).

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

“gutting the monkey” and “game of thrones”

lyoncorp

Haven’t started it yet, but just recently purchased “The Talent Code” at the suggestion of one of my instructors.

Reading that and trying to apply it currently myself.

quote bear34:

Paging through the ‘4 Hour Body’ right now. My family is going to try the Slow Carb Diet for one month. If the theory holds true and we lose some fat we will rethink how we use food. Have any of you tried it?

Reading that and trying to apply it currently myself. We’ll have to compare notes.

swaksub

Currently reading Because They Hate by Brigitte Gabriel. Can’t put it down!

don

Just downloaded a bunch of Clive Cussler and Tom Clancy – I’m gonna be busy for awhile… Robert Ludlum next I think…

unstpabl1

quote Don:

Just downloaded a bunch of Clive Cussler and Tom Clancy – I’m gonna be busy for awhile… Robert Ludlum next I think…

early Ludlum rocks and is the structual paradigm for most current writers in that Genre. The bourne Idenity is great and nothing like the recent movies at all. This week finished the 1st 2 Kenzie/Genaro books by Dennis Lahane. Rereading The Power Of Your Sunconcious Mind by Joseph Murphyand Neville Goddard’s Your Faith Is Your Fortune which I read a few times a year

paul

the book “because they hate ” looks interesting. I have a friend who is lebanese, he has plenty of horrific stories about what the practioners of the religion of peace have done there.

resqr1

Spartan Warrior Workout.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: