Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    infosec

Hey guys I am incredibly excited to begin training very soon…in fact my first class is in less than 24 hours. To say the least I am pumped. For someone being self taught I consider myself a pretty good fighter, but I want to train in this deadly art to make sure I can someday save my life or the life of another if necessary. I would like to know what you would all recommend to me or things I should watch out for in my first class to keep from making stupid errors and so I can make the most of the experience!

Regards,
    Dave

kmky

Re: Hi I’m Dave

Listen to the instructor. No one is going to be perfect the 1st time they try something so don’t expect to not make a mistake.

The only truly “stupid” mistake a person can make is giving up on themselves.

mara-jade

You’re already being too hard on yourself before you’ve even started-don’t make that mistake. Pushing yourself is one thing but you gotta get started first.

Ask questions, don’t be in a rush to get it all at once. Don’t worry about everyone else with respect to who is better than you – screw that. It’s about your training.:D:

don

“Dave? Dave’s not here!”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: