Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mdedwards

Hey all

My name is Mike and I completed my first Krav class yesterday. I totally loved it. It threw you right into the mix and you actually leave class 1 with practical skill.

My background was in more traditional martial arts–specifically ITF Tae Kwon Do and also hapkido, soo bahk do, aiki-jiu-jitsu and wrestling. However, none of them really ever would have worked me out like that or been as practical as the first class I experienced with Krav. I’m excited to learn more.

Other than that–husband of one and father of four in the Detroit area looking forward to learning more about others here.

peace

stevetuna

Re: 1 lesson in

Welcome, Mike!

Are you in the Detroit school owned by Paul? I met Paul and Lisa while attending a km-X class at the National Training Center. They were the best.

Regardless, please keep us posted on how you’re liking your classes. Good luck!

mdedwards

I am at The Fighting Fit, in Wyandotte. Thanks for the message back.

mara-jade

Welcome aboard Mike:wav:

Nice to see you here. You’ll be really loving it when you find all those places you didn’t know would hurt. Then there’s always the fun part of coming to work with bruises and stuff and explaining to your coworkers. Well, maybe not at first. That’s always fun to let them wonder:D:

Let us know how training goes and feel free to ask any questions.thumbsup

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: