Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    kms1974

I had my first krav class tonite. :woohoo: Knees knees and more knees. It was a tough workout. If the test are way harder than that, I have my work cut out for me!

ds314

Re: 1st Krav class

Knees, Knees, Knees. I’m all Kneed out also.

Dave

Congrats on making it through the first class. No need to upchuck? HA!

bracius

quote Nickolas Cook:

Congrats on making it through the first class. No need to upchuck? HA!

*knocking on wood* I have yet to blow chunks….got pretty close during my belt test. Hell, I almost passed out. Still…..no cookie tossing for the ole Bracster

bracius

quote Kms1974:

I had my first krav class tonite. :woohoo: Knees knees and more knees. It was a tough workout. If the test are way harder than that, I have my work cut out for me!

They are…….. you’re going to die

LOL, by the time you are ready to test……you are ready to test. Most instructors won’t even let you test until they feel that you are prepared physically and with the technique.

jesse

I came very close to throwing up a few times right at the start. Then I figured that I was over it so no problem. Then this past Saturday I got up late and ended up eating a small breakfast about 35 minutes before class. BIG MISTAKE! Ryan ended up turning the intensity up about two notches and I almost lost it. In addition I’m starting to have a LOT of pain from my right elbow to my right shoulder after about 40 minutes of class. It almost feels like joint pain, but massaging it makes it go away and it usually vanishes within about an hour after class so I’m really not sure what’s up. Yeesh. I’m at the point now where I’m trying to give it 110%, but I also really don’t want to end up injuring myself and putting myself back a bit. Here’s my inspirational quote for the day:

“The most pervasive and least condemned form of dishonesty is not doing the best you can.”-Col. Jeff Cooper

Jesse

kylestyle913

since no body else will, I’ll admit it. I lost my breakfast, lunch and dinner during my first class. However i was able to make it to the bathroom so i played it off as, ” i need to get a drink”(turns to partner)”this isn’t that bad.” But seriously it sucked.

First class, I had to run out of the studio and hang my head over the nice topiary outside. I was able to keep it down, but just barely. That was a rude awakening for a guy who had been lifting weights for 5 or more years, a guy who thought he was in pretty good shape. HA! What a self-delusional lie! The burpies taught me the error of my thinking. God….I hate those bastards.

jesse

When I first stared training, I wondered why on earth they had all the hand sanitizer dispensers all over the place.

bracius

We have little waste baskets on either side of the class room for those involuntary protein spills.

Its sick that the instructors get so much pleasure out of making you barf…..kind of makes me want to become one.

uncleruckus

Oh man, thankfully I haven’t lost my lunch (yet??). I have have come moderately close to passing out (ears feeling full, balance feeling just a wee bit off etc.) though, and that sucks. I’m looking forward to my test at the end of the month =)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: