Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jjbklb

We had our last Krav class of the year last night.One Level 2 test (not me).He did great,though his shirt was demolished.
    Next month I’m running the Walt Disney Marathon.It takes my older joints several weeks to come back from the race & safely participate in class,so I usually take that month off.

The end of next month however,I need to get a big chunk of my forehead skin removed (note to all-use sunblock when outside)& plastic surgery to close the hole.

That means that I can’t risk bumping the area till it gets strong enough to take a shot without breaking open;so I might have to miss February classes too.It bums me out.

I might try to swing a private lesson or two that month to keep in the rhythm of things.I don’t think that I’m that far away from my level 2 test.
    Watching my classmate reminds me that I still have alot to learn.

Happy Holidays to all you Krav posters.I wish you the best in the coming new year.

dv8njoe

re\"

Thanx for the words. Hope all goes well and you get back to training. Last class was yesterday and wont open till after New years. Happy Holidays everyone.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: