Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kmyoshi

Two guys with machetes vs. a guy with a (metal?) pole. Don’t do half assed attacks as your life depends on it.

Graphic video so you’ve been warned. No one gets their limbs hacked off but there is quite a bit of blood splatter.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2710663/Internet-cafe-manager-left-covered-blood-robbers-attack-machetes-video-gamers-don-t-look-screens-continue-playing.html

magpie

Re: 2 on 1 with Weapons

Good God! That’s pretty frightening. And proof that a long weapon like that pole is NG once the attackers are well inside its range.

lions2011

That is when I either run for myself or just die!!!!!

Way beyond my skill level.

kmyoshi

Here is another Machete attack. Not the raw video though…
    Link

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC

Machete attack. Not sure where the location is at… I’ve seen some saying Malaysia and some in the Dominican Republic. Lots of blood so you’ve been warned.

don

Holy Crap, THAT is some serious SH1T!

That video almost makes me sick to my stomach because I’ve done yard work and cleared medium/heavy brush with machetes and I know what I can cut through with just one swing – I can truly imagine what kind of damage each one of the victims was sustaining per swing, especially the main guy in the foreground. I’d almost rather be shot a few times in a drive by than repeatedly hacked to pieces like that!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: