Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics A little help in Colorado…

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    ffdo1234

Re: A little help in Colorado…

I voted a while ago but want to ask CJs Dad who the other great instructors are. (I knew of Denver’s rep from the board long ago.)

JC

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote FFDO1234:

I voted a while ago but want to ask CJs Dad who the other great instructors are. (I knew of Denver’s rep from the board long ago.)

JC

I think thatís a very subjective question.

Having met James and seen him training I feel confident when I say I think heís an excellent instructor. But again itís subjective because thatís just my opinion, what I look for in an instructor and what someone else might be looking for could be two totally different things.

But then again Iím spoiled because Iím at NTC. I get to train with Darren, JonP, DaveB, JarretW, BrentW, KellyC, KevinL etc etc. And I went through instructor training with John Whitman.

So my bar is set pretty high.

ffdo1234

I would say so.

I have trained at the NTC once for three hours and it was great, but I have been real happy with the instructors on Long Island and in DC and in KC where I am now. I suppose that attests to the high standards from KMWW.

JC

jamesh-d30

Thank you to everyone who’s helped out! And thank you for the kind words Sean. We’ve only got 6 days left in voting, and it’s close. We’re still in 2nd place behind the kata place, only 3 or 4% seperating us. My best guess is it’s about 50 to 75 votes, but i bet they’ll be making a final push as well.
    Did I mention you can create free email addresses at yahoo? 🙂

sues

Hmmmm, I have several yahoo emails…..

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote JamesH:

thank you for the kind words Sean.

Of course James, I only wish we had the opportunity to spend more time together.

jamesh-d30

Hi Everyone, once again thank you all for your help. If you know anyone else who might want to vote for Krav Maga, please send them this link
    http://kmgh.cityvoter.com/krav-maga-regional-training-center/biz/55219 and ask them to vote.
    Voting ends tomorrow (Friday) night at midnight Mountain time. Before they took the ‘current standings’ link down, we were still in second place behind a ‘forms’ school.

We truly appreciate all your help, train well.

Sean, any plans to come to Winter Camp thistime around?

jamesh-d30

Hi everyone, once again thank you for all of your help! The Krav Maga Regional Training Center has just been voted the #1 Martial Arts facility in all of Denver!

leejam99

congrats!

psyops

You know it!

Congrats James! You deserve it man! Let us all make a pact. No Kata place will ever outshine a Krav Maga Worldwide school! Not on our watch! Again congrats James!

jburtonpdx

That only happened cause its true…

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Congratulations to you Shannon and the rest of the staff at COKM!

kvmorl

That is great for KM in Colorado and KM in general to have the system’s name out there recognized.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: