Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge A Woman’s Dictionary

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    mara-jade

A woman’s dictionary

Argument (ar*gyou*ment) n. A discussion that occurs when you’re right, but he just hasn’t realized it yet.

Airhead (er*hed) n. What a woman intentionally becomes when pulled over by a policeman.

Bar-be-que (bar*bi*q) n. You bought the groceries, washed the lettuce, chopped the tomatoes, diced the onions, marinated the meat and cleaned everything up, but, he, “made the dinner.”

Blonde jokes (blond joks) n. Jokes that are short so men can understand them.

Cantaloupe (kant*e*lope) n. Gotta get married in a church.

Clothes dryer (kloze dri*yer) n. An appliance designed to eat socks.

Diet Soda (dy*it so*da) n. A drink you buy at a convenience store to go with a half pound bag of peanut M&Ms.

Eternity (e*ter*ni*tee) n. The last two minutes of a football game.

Exercise (ex*er*siz) v. To walk up and down a mall, occasionally resting to make a purchase.

Grocery List (grow*ser*ee list) n. What you spend half an hour writing, then forget to take with you to the store.

Hair Dresser (hare dres*er) n. Someone who is able to create a style you will never be able to duplicate again. See “Magician.”

Hardware Store (hard*war stor) n. Similar to a black hole in space-if he goes in, he isn’t coming out anytime soon.

Childbirth (child*brth) n. You get to go through 36 hours of contractions; he gets to hold your hand and say “focus,…breath…push…”

Lipstick (lip*stik) n. On your lips, coloring to enhance the beauty of your mouth. On his collar, coloring only a tramp would wear…!

Park (park) v./n. Before children, a verb meaning, “to go somewhere and neck.” After children, a noun meaning a place with a swing set and slide.

Patience (pa*shens) n. The most important ingredient for dating, marriage and children. See also “tranquilizers.”

Waterproof Mascara (wah*tr*pruf mas*kar*ah) n. Comes off if you cry, shower, or swim, but will not come off if you try to remove it.

Valentine’s Day (val*en*tinez dae) n. A day when you have dreams of a candlelight dinner, diamonds, and romance, but consider yourself lucky to get a card

michaelmall

Re: A Woman’s Dictionary

I see the estrogen liberation force has reared it’s pretty head
    again.We must stop this evil faction from invaiding our forum.
    General Stevetuna has a plan to take down this faction of
    rebel rousers.

mara-jade

quote michaelmall:

I see the estrogen liberation force has reared it’s pretty head
    again.We must stop this evil faction from invaiding our forum.
    General Stevetuna has a plan to take down this faction of
    rebel rousers.

Good luck – Hey, I report good KM info and Steve has his own liberation force to deal with – HIS wiferofl2

bulb98930

you guys crack me up

mara-jade

Blood, guts, bruises..gotta liven the place up every so oftenrofl2

michaelmall

we do not negotiate with terrorist!
    Operation delta is a go.
    We will attack with pamprin then chocolate.rofl2rofl2

bulb98930

mara i’ll bring the flowers and you bring the window treatments to brighten the place up…I’m sure the guys will love it thumbsup

mara-jade

quote michaelmall:

we do not negotiate with terrorist!
    Operation delta is a go.
    We will attack with pamprin then chocolate.rofl2rofl2

Pamprin! Are you friggin kidding me? I NEVER touch the stuff :D:

You’re using the WRONG ammo (on me at least anyway). Hubby’s way of saying Valentine’s one year – BRAND NEW MOTHERBOARD..Yeah!!:rolleyes:

bulb98930

I can do without chocolate and pamprin…cheese on the other hand rofl2

…damnit I just gave myself away

mara-jade

quote bulb98930:

mara i’ll bring the flowers and you bring the window treatments to brighten the place up…I’m sure the guys will love it thumbsup

Nah, shock knives would be better – I aint into Better Homes and Gardens stuffrofl2

bulb98930

Do I want to know what a shock knife is? I’m a new level 2 try not to scare me too much

mara-jade

quote bulb98930:

Do I want to know what a shock knife is? I’m a new level 2 try not to scare me too much

I haven’t gotten to use one myself but one of the instructors tried it on me a month ago – talk about positive reinforcement (positive I DON”T wanna get shocked)rofl2

Don’t worry – weapons aren’t until Level 4 but hubby and I have been lucky to be exposed to them thanks to our 3/4/5 classthumbsup

relli-kant

quote bulb98930:

Get ready to be terrified:

http://www.shocknife.com/

bulb98930

eep…that is all lol

michaelmall

Shock knifes are not that bad,man up Mara!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: