Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics About Krav Maga in Brazil

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    kaiqlm

I’m a brazilian student and over here we have 3 federations that kinda fight each other. I’m training on the Federação Sul Americana de Krav Maga (FSAKM) that has as leader Kobi Lichtenstein. What do you know about Master Kobi? How much true is his Krav Maga?

In 2010 there was a celebration for Imi’s 100 years. And a lot of masters from around the world came to Brazil.
    This is a topic in other forum about it with pictures -> http://kravmagafederation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8153&sid=59c168a436a91288a587d782487830fa

Someone said in this topic “The Krav Maga that Kobi and his instructors teach is more similar to our Krav Maga than any other organization. In fact, one of his students thanked Uri after participating in the seminar that Uri taught. Apparently the student had trained in a seminar taught by one of the other organizations participating in the Brazil event, and was shocked and confused to find that the material being taught was completely different from what he has learned, he did not recognize any of it- and he is a high ranking student of Kobi’s. He told Rhon and Uri that he was very happy to learn that what is practiced in the schools of Haim Zut Krav Maga (both in Israel and at Rhon’s schools) is what his teacher has taught him.”

Another question, how many times in a week you guys have classes? I have it three times.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: