Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Accelerated Battlefield Combatives

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    kravmaga1

Any feedback on abc \”murder by numbers\” style. I was disappointed to see so many negative remarks about Krav Maga by this LT. X, who is selling ABC.

Thanks

anonymous

What negative comments? Didn’t see that show.

kravmaga1

The negative comments are from their website.

bolshoi

What’s the URL?

karlhungus

http://www.topsecrettraining.com/combat.html

Didn’t see any negative comments, but this system wreeks of cheese!

kravmdjeff

Never heard of one person who has done the style. And there are no credible online commentaries of people who have. Nothing you can trace to find a shred of authenticity.

anonymous

Learn any fighting stystem in just a matter of days, just by watching a video once? Super secret techniques? He is so great, he is proud not to offer a money back guarantee?

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is… 🙄

kravmaga1

Points well taken.

Thanks

sinias

I am in another forum where they have talked about this ABC site. The LT X has other sites as well for other things and they are all the same. A few members have got the dvd’s and everyone one of them said it is a scam. IMO don’t waste your money on it. I do believe he gives his name on another site.

clfmak

Learn a system in just a matter of days just by watching a video once? Ha! Only TRS videos are that super secret!
    http://www.TRSdirect.com

anonymous

At least he offers a money back guarantee…

slyspectre
    quote :

At least he offers a money back guarantee…

Actually it is my understanding that he does NOT offer a money back guarantee. I actually have purchased and have in my posession Lt. X’s A.B.C. program, both his basic and advanced DVD’s. Although I’ve not gone all the way through so far (I’m SO busy between working, working out, social life, and Krav Maga) it has taught me a couple good things so far. One is the idea of concept mapping which is a way of taking notes on your martial arts classes so that you can easily remember how to do them. I don’t yet undertand fully the numbers system, but from what I gather it is a way to train your thinking so that fear and instinct doesn’t take over (fight or flight) but that you calmly can think through your moves. There are also some nice moves that would go hand in hand with Krav Maga. But so FAR I honestly don’t think you guys should spend your $200 on it. I will work hard to complete the program and give a deeper review of it for you guys. Someone honestly needs to end this controversy over A.B.C. and I think it’ll be me. At least for our forum.

kravmaga1

Thanks slyspectre

slyspectre

As an update to me looking into this, I should be receiving his update soon. I also have advertised on craigs list for a training partner who can learn all this for free. I will keep you guys posted on the progress.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: