Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    leftie79

I was just wondering if anyone knew if Jennifer Garner uses KM for her fight training for Alias? I thought I read somewhere that she does. I was also wondering if her costar Michael Vartan (who she dated not long ago) uses it? I was watching a little bit of the premier tonight, the fight scene on the train, and there was a part where a big guy had a gun behind Michael’s back (all I could think of at that moment was the KM gun defense..you know your doing too much KM when you think of things like that). All of a sudden he did something very similar (don’t know if it was KM gun defense) so that’s why I brought up this question. There was another part where the guy choked Michael with one hand and again I thought of the pluck, however michael was trying a different way of getting out but unsuccessful. There was your basic fight scene…kicking, punching etc. although I do have to say Jennifer threw in a really good palm strike to a guy.

Did anyone catch tonights show? I’m not a fan and never got into it, but I was flipping through channels trying to find something to watch, and decided to watch and see what happens, and that’s when I decided to bring up if KM is used.

One more thing, I love the commercial they show for the new season and it has Lenny Kravitz song \”Little Lady\” (whatever it’s called) playing and it shows Jennifer in her \”disguises\” but at the beginning, some guy says, what’s your name?\” And she replies, \”Ima\” and he says, \”Ima?\” and then she replies \”I’ma gonna kick your …\” I love it. Maybe I should try that on someone who’s giving me a hard time.

wim

It looks like cheesy movie-fu to me. I sure hope it’s not Krav.

But yeah, I saw the show — in all of it’s High Def glory. It’s probably only the 3rd time I’ve watched it though.

topitbull

actually is not a bad show.

hot chick, and KM whats not to like? the stories are ok as well.

garner uses, judo and kung fu as well as KM in the show.

jjbklb

My wife & I always watch that show.Though I may try to pay attention to the finer points of her fighting technique,I always seem to get distracted.

Those lips,those…………….where was I?

ita

::checks TiVo::

Vaughn totally brought the line of fire back towards him, though.

Bad krav. No cookie.

la-revancha

Is this KMNTC Ita, by any chance?

ita

The one and only …

(watch 15 other itas pop up now)

la-revancha

Que pasa, Ita #1a?

It’s Christian from DC (remember from back in tha day)? Hope it’s all good for you out there, despite the monsoon. I’ll be in the Westside next month around 2.10-2.13, so keep your head on a swivel!

andre

Hey Christian, could you drop me an e-mail when you get a chance.

alny1

8) who cares how she fights,check out those legs ,lips,and ass

runnergirl

She’s too thin to have much ass, that aside, the fight scene tonight was one of the better ones. She sorta crossed his body once, but other than that staid in close, effective elbows etc.

ita

Hola revancha!

I will indeed keep an eye out for you. We should finally be dried out by then.

bradm

Has anyone seen Jennifer Garner in \”Elecktra\” yet? Oh, that tight red outfit. 😳

leftie79

A friend of mine saw it and said it was slow, but I’m sure for most of you, you would only go see it to watch Jennifer kick some butt! Am I right?

bradm

Leftie,
    Your friend was correct – the movie really wasn’t that great as far as a sci-fi action type flick goes.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: