Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Alternative KM training

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ffdo

My flight back home was delayed, imagine that, so I missed my organized KM yet again.

I try and train when and how I can when I miss class and thought I would throw out some ideas to the gallery and also look and see if anyone else had some suggestions in reply.

1. tennis balls; Take tennis balls and throw at various speeds towards ones head/body. Alternate blocking or punching balls. (Works reaction timing.)

2. strech while soaking in Gulf of Mexico (or wear-ever) while swimming with, Ö.whomeverÖÖ Think shark coming in, and wonder if you are fast enough with a hammar fist to stop a bull shark.

3. Take dart gun, have daughter shoot darts at you throughout the evening/day and have to use proper block against dart, again, timing.

I have a bunch more, but wanted to get input more than sit back and say, here is what I doÖÖÖ..

JC

g-v

Re: Alternative KM training

quote \”FFDO\:

3. Take dart gun, have daughter shoot darts at you throughout the evening/day and have to use proper block against dart, again, timing.

I have a bunch more, but wanted to get input more than sit back and say, here is what I doÖÖÖ..

JC

Holy f#$@, you’re an animal, man. 😆

siayn

Annoy your wife/girlfriend until she gets pissed. Block attacks but do not hit back.

beachfront71

I love the enthusiasm here, especially having your kids shoot darts at you, I was cracking up reading that. I do have a question though, I can not for the life of me, throw a tennis ball at myself…How in the hell do you do that and then block it?

leftie79

I like the tennis ball idea. Or you can always have someone throw some at you.

ffdo

I have other people throw them at me. It is also a great game to play with your younger kids as they get timing and hit straight while simply playing a game.

JC

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: