Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge amazing video of a dog saving another dog

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    leejam99
    kirsten

Re: amazing video of a dog saving another dog

OMG… I did cry… This is why I prefer animals to humans. Even a dog has greater compassion and will stop to help when an human will not.

nate

Amazing. The fact that the dog actually used it’s legs to drag the other dog is incredible too. I’ve never seen that.

mara-jade

I’ve heard about that. It happened in Cuba I think. Sadly the dog passed but no one was able to track down the other dog-kept running away

Yeah, I’m definitely one of the ones that teared up watching that. I can’t believe the person didn’t stop after hitting the first dog! Not too long ago I thought I’d hit a cat and stopped to check even though it made me late to where I was going. Bottom line: if you hit an animal, or even think you have, get out to check. Don’t just leave the poor thing in the middle of the road to suffer. I love how that second little dog just never gave up trying to save the first one. Makes me want to go find a Benji tape…anyone remember Benji?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: