Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    oasktf

I am doing a seminar next weekend, with Amnon Darsa, expert 5 of IKMF.

Any references?

Re: Amnon Darsa

yes, he’s one of my instructors. He is a very good instructor with a good sense of humor. Prepare to work hard 😉

So, what kind of seminar will it be?

You won’t be disappointed..

I second the comment about the sense of humour.

oasktf

Defences inside and outside of a car. Eli Ben Ami is going to be present also, he is one of the co-founders of the IKMF. But i don¥t know anything about him also.

Regards

I know Amnon quite well – he taught the majority of my IKMF instructors course and has run a seminar for us.

Amnon is a real pro – a great practioner and a lovely guy. He is quite reserved at first but what he doesnt know about Krav Maga is not worth knowing. He is also a really interesting guy if you chat with him very perceptive and clever – I thinks he speaks french – polish, obviously hebrew, & English fluently and I believe possibly some Russian as well.

If I were you I would try to get more than just the usual basics from him like how he moves and drops his weight forward – gets off the line. The more subtle stuff that makes the good great.

I did an interview with him, he has some interesting stuff to say – I have included a link.

http://www.realitybasedtraining.co.uk/amnononkravmaga.html

quote somersetkravmaga:

at.

I did an interview with him, he has some interesting stuff to say – I have included a link.

http://www.realitybasedtraining.co.uk/amnononkravmaga.html

Thank you for that link – the interview was very interesting indeed!

Comments about cross-training, the KM level system & the ever-evolving nature of KM were very interesting.

I feel I learned a lot more about some of the underlying concepts & mindset which drive KM.

psyops

Amnon is great!

I have trained with him also. He’s a very funny guy. His skill level is extraordinary and his understanding of Krav Maga is top notch. So train and have fun with Amnon!

quote Chocolate Soldier:

Thank you for that link – the interview was very interesting indeed!

Comments about cross-training, the KM level system & the ever-evolving nature of KM were very interesting.

I feel I learned a lot more about some of the underlying concepts & mindset which drive KM.

Sorry I changed the website and buggered the link up (a highly technical English expression 😉 Here it is again http://www.realitybasedtraining.co.uk/krav-maga/about-krav-maga/amnononkravmaga.html

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: