Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I do my very best to control my anger. Since taking Krav classes I feel so much better physically that its easier to blow off stupid things that have potential to get me angry. But someone today made me angry at work and it was my impatience with some woman freaking out that did it. It was only a minute or two conversation but I felt the physical effects, thumping heartbeat and slight headache afterward. In a situation of real danger, I think anger would hinder my performance more than anything not help.

P.S. I can’t wait for class tonite so I can beat up a weight bag some.

lor

\”Those who anger you control you.\” ~ one of my favorite quotes.

anonymous

I think I’d rather be a bit angry at my attacker, than completely frozen and scared.

sunnysd

raving sultan: \”Since taking Krav classes I feel so much better physically that its easier to blow off stupid things that have potential to get me angry.\”

Me too! Anyone else have a similar result?

Here’s my 20 cents, for me it’s learning conditioned responses to a stressful experience, as in, I’m in a headlock and get thrown to the ground. Someone starts to kick me. I do \”x\”.

So, at stressful situations at work, instead of getting angry, I have a more appropriate response, since I know I’m not in physical danger and can act according to the situation.

Also, my road rage is almost non-existent.

kravron

Its times like this that I refer to the greatest store of knowledge of our generations.

\”Fear, anger, These things lead to the dark side\” – Yoda

anonymous

I really like the dark side…. 😈

sunnysd

The dark side IS more fun…

kravron

No Sunny! You were the CHOSEN ONE!

lazlo

Be quick to anger and slow to forgive. Uh…wait…I’ll have to check on that.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: