Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Another great session of training at RHEK!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

First of all I want to thank Ryan Hoover and Jeff Jimmo for another unbelievable night of training for me and my students. It speaks volumes when 7 of your own students take off of work and make a 3 hour drive to see these guys…wow!

I am so proud of my students and thankful to RHEK for the incredible hospitality that they have shown to myself and students of my school.

My students were so impressed that they are now asking when is the soonest that they can return to train with such incredible instructors– Ryan and Jeff. If you have not yet made the trip to Gastonia…you are missing the boat.

I am proud to call Ryan Hoover and Jeff Jimmo collegues and friends. I cannot wait to go back with my students to enjoy another great training session with the wonderfully talented staff at RHEK!!!

Thank you so much…I cannot say enough!

Matt

stevetuna

Matt –

I’m glad to read your review. I’m working my aged butt off to get ready to visit Ryan and Jeff in mid-October for Phase A training. Your remarks are in line with everything else I’ve heard about the Gastonia crew.

ryan

\”It speaks volumes when 7 of your own students take off of work and make a 3 hour drive to see these guys…wow!\”

Actually, I think this speaks volumes about you, Matt. Again, we really appreciate the continued support, and we’re glad you enjoyed your time up here, again. The people in Charleston are fortunate to have someone as dedicated to training as you.

All the best,
    Ryan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: