Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Any STW members on here?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    twr3cks

Hey guys I have been going to STW for almost a year now. I’m getting ready to do the level 2 test on August 6th. I’m wanting to get a thread posted to try to get some people together to train during the open time of day where there is no classes going on. I have the book that shows the moves incase there isn’t one of the instuctors there. I’m usually there every
    monday night for Fit to Fight and KM 2,3,4 ground
    Tuesday night for KM2 and Fit to Fight Conditioning
    Thursday night for All in All Out

mara-jade

Re: Any STW members on here?

Welcome to the Forum

Good luck on your test! I’m sure you’ll do well:beer:

Hubby and I have been with Pete over 7 years now-just can’t get there much lately with work and all

twr3cks

Thanks Mara I’m looking forward to this test. I’m wanting to get my girlfriend in there so bad but we have a 3 yr old little girl and a 1 month old son but don’t really have anywhere to put them if we both go. She has type 2 diabetes and I want to get her in there because I know she’ll love it.
    Hopefully some others that go there start popping up on here. Get in the gym girl ha ha.

mara-jade

See if she’ll go to the Women’s SD class that’s on Tuesdays. That’s only taught by female instructors and they’ll be times she gets to beat up a male instructor rofl2

Heck, you can always tell her she can use YOU for practicerofl2rofl2

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: