Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Anybody Know anything about Mona Vie?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    ds314

My wife is a RN one of her co-workers gave my wife a couple bottles of Mona Vie. I don’t anything about it yet and was wondering if anyone out there drinks this stuff and if there are any benefits?

Dave

raneman

Re: Anybody Know anything about Mona Vie?

Dave,

One of the girls I work with sells the stuff. It is supposed to have some very good benefits due to a berry in it that is considred a Superfood. I will get some info from her and post it shortly.

Pete

saruotoko

is that the “gogi-berry?” (forgive the spelling….I’m fairly certain I got the name wrong)

ds314

I have two full-size bottles that my wife was given free. I’ll check it out. Don’t know what to expect though.

Dave

bradm

My neighbor got me into Mona Vie. I became a distributor so that I can get it cheaper for my own use. I have used it for almost a year now. although it is pretty good stuff, I’m going to stop taking it when my last case is gone. In my opinion it is way too expensive. As a distributor it did cost me about $148.00 for a case (only 4 bottles).

It’s base is the Asai berry from Brazil and is composed of about 19 different types berries, etc. Some believe it to be a miricale drug doing everything from lowering cholesrerol, lowering blood pressure, stopping aches and pains from arthritis, etc. to curing cancer. And a few other claims I can’t remember. For me, I can honestly say, I don’t know if it has helped me or not. It hasen’t hurt me that’s for sure. For me, I going to stick with my rigid works outs, vitimans and consuming a lot of fruit – including lots of berries.

I’m not knocking Mona Vie – not saying anything bad about it. I just think $148.00 for 4 bottles is way too much for the benefits I’ve received. Others swear by it and have seen some great benefits from it. But, to truely determine if it benefits you, you may have to take it for a month or two as prescribed (1-2 ounces, twice a day).

With the popularity of Mona Vie, the Asai berry has become very popular. So much that there are many drinks coming out and vitimans supplements that claim to use the Asai berry.

ds314

Wow, that’s expensive. Thanks for response.

Dave

jsf

quote BradM:

My neighbor got me into Mona Vie. I became a distributor so that I can get it cheaper for my own use. I have used it for almost a year now. although it is pretty good stuff, I’m going to stop taking it when my last case is gone. In my opinion it is way too expensive. As a distributor it did cost me about $148.00 for a case (only 4 bottles).

It’s base is the Asai berry from Brazil and is composed of about 19 different types berries, etc. Some believe it to be a miricale drug doing everything from lowering cholesrerol, lowering blood pressure, stopping aches and pains from arthritis, etc. to curing cancer. And a few other claims I can’t remember. For me, I can honestly say, I don’t know if it has helped me or not. It hasen’t hurt me that’s for sure. For me, I going to stick with my rigid works outs, vitimans and consuming a lot of fruit – including lots of berries.

I’m not knocking Mona Vie – not saying anything bad about it. I just think $148.00 for 4 bottles is way too much for the benefits I’ve received. Others swear by it and have seen some great benefits from it. But, to truely determine if it benefits you, you may have to take it for a month or two as prescribed (1-2 ounces, twice a day).

With the popularity of Mona Vie, the Asai berry has become very popular. So much that there are many drinks coming out and vitimans supplements that claim to use the Asai berry.

BradM, this is one of the most mature responses I’ve heard, about someone who’s deciding not to take it anymore. Usually, people have to be pretty immature about it, and have to go to great lengths to over-justify their decision by putting down the juice (although it’s pretty obvious that they only got involved for the money, and were disappointed that it wasn’t a get-rich-quick scheme that they thought it was going to be).

For the rest of the people here, some info about the juice. It’s a blend that features 19 specially chosen fruits, to make the most nutrient-rich beverage available. Acai gets the most attention as more and more scientific studies boast it’s properties (calling it a superfruit… if you want details let me know), but it contains:

Pomegranate
    Bilberry
    Passion Fruit
    Wolfberry (saruotoko… this is also known as Goji berry)
    Aronia
    Pear
    Cranberry
    Apricot
    Purple Grape
    Prune
    Apple
    Lychee
    Camu Camu
    Acerola
    Banana
    Kiwi
    Blueberry
    White Grape

4oz of Monavie is nutritionally equivalent of 13 servings of fruit! Not just any fruit, like the picked-before-ripe grocery stuff, but the fruits listed above. Some of these fruits you many never consume in your lifetime except in MonaVie (seriously…. Bilberry? Camu Camu? Never heard of these before MonaVie).

For BradM, since you’ve been taking it for a year, I might make a suggestion. $148 a month does seem like a lot, but when you break it down, it might not seem expensive. At that price $5/day (cheaper when you buy more bulk)…. some people spend that having a Starbucks a day, and that stuff is not even good for you. And what price do you put on health?

But even if it is expensive at $5 (or less… cuz that’s at 4oz, some take 2oz a day and so a bottle lasts 2 weeks), you do have another option.

You signed a distributor agreement, just so you can get it at wholesale. BUT…. iff you share the drink with a couple people (why not? It’s just juice, and it’s good for them… it’s not like you’re selling life insurance to them), and earn commission (your distributor agreement gives you that right, should you qualify), you could get the juice for free?

That’s what me and my wife do, and we’ve only been involved for a month or so. In a year who knows what we could be getting. As it is, we earn enough so that the juice is going to be free for now on, and all we did is show it and sign 3 people (so far… 2 of them, 1 guy in particular is going crazy with this stuff, and put quite a few people in our tree).

And the potential for growth seems unlimited. We just wanted the juice for our 2 year old son, who’s very picky right now – we were concerned about his nutrition.

I’m not saying it’s a miracle cure or a substitute for healthy eating, cuz it’s not, but it ensures that he gets 13 servings of fruit nutrition every day, something he would not be getting otherwise.

Sure, $148 a case is expensive… IF you pay for it. But do what we did -show it to a few people (for us it was only 3) AND LET THE MONAVIE COMPANY BUY IT FOR YOU. 🙂

If you want any tips BradM, I’d be glad to help. (Note that I already know you are a distributor, so I’m not interested in sponsoring you because I can’t. I genuinely want to help you, because I believe in the product, believe it’s helping my son’s health, and believe in how it’s helping us financially)

bradm

JSF,
    Thanks for your response. I agree with you that Mona Vie is pretty awesome stuff. The neighbor I mentioned in my above post believes it’s the best thing since sliced bread (or fruit). Her son got her into it. He lives in Southern Florida and seems to be doing quite well with it. He hasn’t been awarded a Mercedes or Yacht yet, but I guess he is definitely seeing a financial gain. My neighbor is in her 70’s and has had a lot of medical problems. Before starting Mona Vie, if she squated down, she could not get up again with out help. After taking it for a couple weeks, she was able to squat with out help. Hey, she ain’t gonna do any Tabata squats, but she accredits her ability to squat down and up once or twice to Mona Vie.

You mentioned letting some of my friends and associates try it. I have tried that but haven’t had any luck. At 66 years old, I live in an Active Adult Community here in Kissimmee, FL where everyone is over 55. The old saying “you can’t teach old dogs new tricks” holds pretty true here. I know that us “chronologically superior” folks may benefit the most from Mona Vie due to all the old age illnesses and aches and pains, but I can’t seem to get people interested in it. I have mentioned it several times at the fittness center where I work out and intermengal with many of them. I’ve talked to some of them at the different fitness classes I take including the self defense classes I have taught. Still, I can’t seem to get them interested enough to invest in it, especially when I tell them the cost. My neighbor has encountered the same problem and she is a true believer in Mona Vie. A friend of mine and his wife have all kind of medical problems. I gave him two bottles, free, and told him and his wife to try it, making sure they were honest and took it twice a day. They did and told me that it may have helped some and they felt there would be long term benetifs if they continued. But, financially, they could not continue.

One of the main reasons I started on it was because I have arthritis in both shoulders and hips (not bad, except for my left shoulder, but it’s there). I believe my arthritis pain has improved some but I can’t determine if it is the Mona Vie or the fact that I have become so active and exercising my joints so much more. I do a lot of strengthening exercises for the joints and I stretch a lot.

Anyway, for anyone viewing this thread that has heard on Mona Vie (or not) and may be interested in it. I say go for it. Give it a try. I don’t know of anyone hurt by it and have heard or read about hundreds that have benefited from it. It is deffinitely a good product that holds true to its claims.

jsf

quote BradM:

JSF,
    Thanks for your response. I agree with you that Mona Vie is pretty awesome stuff. The neighbor I mentioned in my above post believes it’s the best thing since sliced bread (or fruit). Her son got her into it. He lives in Southern Florida and seems to be doing quite well with it. He hasn’t been awarded a Mercedes or Yacht yet, but I guess he is definitely seeing a financial gain. My neighbor is in her 70’s and has had a lot of medical problems. Before starting Mona Vie, if she squated down, she could not get up again with out help. After taking it for a couple weeks, she was able to squat with out help. Hey, she ain’t gonna do any Tabata squats, but she accredits her ability to squat down and up once or twice to Mona Vie.

You mentioned letting some of my friends and associates try it. I have tried that but haven’t had any luck. At 66 years old, I live in an Active Adult Community here in Kissimmee, FL where everyone is over 55. The old saying “you can’t teach old dogs new tricks” holds pretty true here. I know that us “chronologically superior” folks may benefit the most from Mona Vie due to all the old age illnesses and aches and pains, but I can’t seem to get people interested in it. I have mentioned it several times at the fittness center where I work out and intermengal with many of them. I’ve talked to some of them at the different fitness classes I take including the self defense classes I have taught. Still, I can’t seem to get them interested enough to invest in it, especially when I tell them the cost. My neighbor has encountered the same problem and she is a true believer in Mona Vie. A friend of mine and his wife have all kind of medical problems. I gave him two bottles, free, and told him and his wife to try it, making sure they were honest and took it twice a day. They did and told me that it may have helped some and they felt there would be long term benetifs if they continued. But, financially, they could not continue.

One of the main reasons I started on it was because I have arthritis in both shoulders and hips (not bad, except for my left shoulder, but it’s there). I believe my arthritis pain has improved some but I can’t determine if it is the Mona Vie or the fact that I have become so active and exercising my joints so much more. I do a lot of strengthening exercises for the joints and I stretch a lot.

Anyway, for anyone viewing this thread that has heard on Mona Vie (or not) and may be interested in it. I say go for it. Give it a try. I don’t know of anyone hurt by it and have heard or read about hundreds that have benefited from it. It is deffinitely a good product that holds true to its claims.

One of the reasons we’ve done so well so quickly (in that we are getting the juice for free), is because our sponsors have helped us along the way. They are doing two simple things:

1) showing us how to properly build “the binary”. Basically, the strategy we use when we sponsor people, is so that everyone only has to build one leg instead of 2.

2) we teach how to properly share the product. The process is actually very simple (and fun). The most important thing is that it is easily duplicated. This way new members learn it quickly, and can easily teach it to others.

For example, my sponsors put in 3 people on our “left leg” before we got our first shipment! The only thing we had to do was to sponsor 1 person on the left leg, and we put everyone else on the right. Basically, they built the left leg for us (we just need 1 personal in there), and we are responsible for the other one.

So we put the best 2 people (the people who had a lot of credibility, influence, respect, likeabilty, had a lot of friends, etc) on our right, because we knew they would build it and share. The person on our left is just interested in being a consumer, and had no interest in the business side.

So what ends up happening is this.

The person on our left (Barry), who at first was not interested in sharing, was put on the leg that was being built by our sponsor. Now, after seeing that our left leg, and therefore Barry’s left leg, is growing without having to do anything, it was easy to explain that he was sitting on free money. Barry didn’t want to before, but we explained that if he shared it with just 2 people, he’d start to get some money. So we helped him find 2 people – one for his left, and one for his right. Now… he just got his first $50 commission (not including other bonuses), that should help to pay for his own MonaVie. That $50 pay should arrive every 2-3 weeks, and accelerate from there (because people below him are growing his business – the 2 people we helped him find, as well as our sponsor who is continuosly putting people underneath him).

All this is growing our left leg, and we only personally put just one person (Barry) in there. Other than Barry, we don’t personally know anyone on our left leg.

As for our right leg, we have Dave, who is active in the gym, a total health nut, who has fought Muay Thai professionally (even competed in Thailand 3 times). He’s also a very cool dude (future brother-in-law), who has a lot of friends. We put him on our right leg, because we knew he would share it to his brother, parents, cousins, his gym, his personal trainer, his chiropractor, etc….

The other person on our right, Helene, is sort of “the matron” of my wife’s aunts. She’s in great shape, eats healthy, etc, and so loves the juice.

The point is that since our right leg is our responsibility, we put our “leaders” there, and since our left leg helped by our sponsor, we put the more “passive” people there.

Now… how do we share it to people?

6 simple steps.
    Drink this
    Watch this
    Read this
    Sign this
    Learn this
    Go to this

I’ll break it down to you in another post, cuz I can see that this is getting to be a very long post.

Better yet, feel free to email me at [email protected] . It would be a shame for you to quit MonaVie for financial reasons when you really are only 2 people away from having the drink for free.

If anyone wants some useful information about the juice, it’s nutritional value, the science behind it, etc. feel free to check out my wife’s site at http://www.the-team.biz/mv1352201

(if this is not allowed mods, you have permission to delete the last 2 paragraphs of the post… I just wanna help)

miriam

It’s the latest “Amway” or “Herbal Life” business scam. Heh, heh, heh…I’m kidding. I’m really not knocking the stuff. I admit that I drank it for a while thanks to a work friend who peddled it. During the time I was doing daily shots of it, I noticed that a lot of people commented about my skin looking really good, which was nice to hear. But I’m fairly certain that you can get the same health benefits from getting the same vitamins and nutrition from eating a healthy, balanced diet. Age old wisdom once again…Big surprise, huh?

jsf

quote Miriam:

It’s the latest “Amway” or “Herbal Life” business scam. Heh, heh, heh…I’m kidding. I’m really not knocking the stuff. I admit that I drank it for a while thanks to a work friend who peddled it. During the time I was doing daily shots of it, I noticed that a lot of people commented about my skin looking really good, which was nice to hear. But I’m fairly certain that you can get the same health benefits from getting the same vitamins and nutrition from eating a healthy, balanced diet. Age old wisdom once again…Big surprise, huh?

It’s good to hear that you noticed some health benefit immediately. For some it’s only an immediate boost in daily energy (stress daily energy, not 1 shot then a crash like from Red Bull) and an improvement in sleep quality. Most people would notice physical changes after about 2 months (like your skin looking really good, for example).

Certain that you can get the same health benefits from eating a healthy, balanced diet? Of course.

Because it’s just juice. That’s all it is.

Problem is, most people don’t have the time/money/patience to prepare the recommended 5-9 servings a day, let alone 13. Taking 1-2oz morning, then another shot in the afternoon is much faster (we use shot glasses to measure), easier to prepare. Less than 1/5 of the population gets the recommended servings.

And even if you are one of the 17% of the population that does manage to consume 5-9 servings… I can guarantee that the fruit you’re getting is not as nutritious. Interesting fact that 20 years ago, the recommended serving was 3-5, and nowadays it’s 5-9. Why is that?

Today’s produce is nowhere near as nutritious as it was 20 years ago. Mass farming has depleted the soil of the nutrients over time. Produce is picked before ripe, robbing more nutrition, and ripens in transit. Bananas are usually still green when I buy from the grocery – we have to hide them from my son so that he doesn’t eat them all before they’re ripe.

Bananas and strawberries are his favorite…. for now. They are also the only fruits he eats – hence the need for us to give him Monavie, as he wouldn’t get the nutrition otherwise.

OK… so what if do eat 5-9 servings – AND – you buy strictly organic? (Like we do for ourselves) Well that’s great! It’s also extremely expensive – so much so that Monavie is much more economical by comparison. Trust me, it is.

Also… Camu camu? Bilberry? Wolfberry? Aronia? Acerola? You can’t get these at the grocery store. Acai? Buying Acai berrys wouldn’t be worth it, because much of the nutrients are gone after 24 hours of picking.

I’m not saying Monavie is a substitute for healthy eating. It’s not. You can’t get full on 4oz of juice anyway, so you still have to eat (and hopefully eat well).

My son has been underweight since birth (He was normal birthweight, but lost more than a pound in the first week – which is normal – but has been behind since then). He not yet 2 years old, and he’s a very picky eater. The list of stuff he’ll eat I can count on one hand – so he’s not getting enough variety in his diet.

He LOVES the juice. We used to mix it in his yogurt, but just takes a gulp like we do. He’s still “light” for his age and height, but he’s no longer “underweight”, and is very healthy now. That’s only happened very recently, since being involved with Monavie.

Coincidence with Monavie? Maybe, but me and my wife are not going to take that chance, to save a measly $3 day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPBGYkjAXUo
    http://www.the-team.biz/desktopmodules/MonaVie/movie.aspx?

jsf

Want to share my mother’s story as well, as you know about my son’s:

My mother used to take glucosamine pills to ease the aches and pain in her joints… been taking pills for years. “It’s well-known that the body absorbs liquids faster and more effectively than solids. Absorption is very important to consider when taking dietary supplements… according to the Physician’s Desk Reference, “only 10 to 20 percent of vitamins and minerals in … pill form are absorbed by the human body”

Got her on the juice (the Active formula), and guess what? She didn’t renew her glucosamine pills (saving her some money). She was taking upwards of 9 pills a day… pills that didn’t even work as well. With the advice of her doctor, she’s going to experiment dropping other pills/supplements from her daily routine (1 at a time of course, not all at once).

That’s only possible because she started taking Monavie this summer. How can I not believe in a juice that has a dramatic effect on my family?

When we were introduced, we were interested in just being customers. I had no interest in the business side of things, because “it’s not my thing” and I was “too busy”, and I didn’t want to “peddle” drinks to family and friends.

But I admit, the cost WAS an issue. After a month, we had to decide if it fit the budget.

But the benefits were so great, that we had to find a way to make it work. Me and my wife decided to cut back just to have it.

But when our sponsors explained the compensation (something we didn’t understand right away) – PLUS the fact that they had pretty much did half the work for us anyway, they explained what would happen if we found JUST 2 people to sponsor (in order to qualify us for commission).

In the end, finding 2 people to sign up wasn’t that hard – because we were talking about it anyway. We just didn’t know how to “sell” it, which takes some coaching (not much, but some to do it properly).

Now the only thing we regret is not doing sharing it sooner.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: