Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Anybody seen Bully Beatdown?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    mara-jade

Hubby just showed me this show today. Folks ask for help with the bully in their life. The bully gets a chance to win $10,000 if they can survive a cage match with an MMA fighter. Any money lost goes to the victim.

Talk about getting smacked..was laughing so hard. Hey, cheap entertainment:wav:

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/bully_beatdown/series.jhtml

ron-b-d14

Re: Anybody seen Bully Beatdown?

I LOVE this show! Unfortunately, I don’t think that it is going to be on next season. I think that the host (Mayhem Miller) is getting back into competitive fighting, which is sad, because he was the main reason that this show was so good.

aviatordave

The first one I watched, Dennis the Menace, the bully won all the money. But he did get a pretty good beatdown.

markx3

I thought the show was entertaining also. But Mayhem admitted on the Jason Ellis show that everything except the fights are fake. So the bully’s are actors and so are the victims. After that it wasn’t the same for me.

silas

Really? yeah that kinda takes the flavor out of it, thats disapointing.

mara-jade

Really?? Kind of a bummer if that’s the case about the folks involved being fakes, but I’m still gonna watch it

la-revancha

One of our instructors here helped put that show together. I remember him speaking to me about it during production.

Come back already, Dixon.

hemibuck

I love the show…sucks it’s fake. They should bring these people to a Krav class and teach them to stand up for themselves!

phlegmon27

quote Hemibuck:

I love the show…sucks it’s fake. They should bring these people to a Krav class and teach them to stand up for themselves!

+1 Hemibuck!

mara-jade

Just saw Bully Beatdown’s back – new season looks like

stevetuna

I like Hemibuck’s idea!

My daughter and I watch it together. Mayhem cracks us up!

hemibuck

Ya I have to admit that this season looks a little bit more set up…they do get beat down though…lol!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: