Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums KM Techniques & Krav Maga Books Anybody spend time on Krav on Y-tube

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    lions2011

I think I have a great OCD sickness. Seems like I am spending too much of my time on Youtube. Y-tube has some very good KRav techniques from experts in the LA area like Jarrett and Miller.
    Very good just dont be an addict like me lol
    I need help.:Surprised:
    I seem to watch the same videos dozens of times to absorb every detail. It truly is a great training tool because you can see exactly your flaws.
    However most of the moves are all Krav 1 and some Krav 2. Not much passed it.
    My program is Krav 1 and 2 mixed so it helps me.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: Anybody spend time on Krav on Y-tube

I dont know buddy on my channel “kravcam” its almost all upper level stuff so……..

lions2011

CJ’s DAD?? are you a black or brown belt in Krav maga?? what other martial arts training do you have if you don’t mind me asking.
    unstop said you are pretty impressive and can kickkk some serious buttt lol.
    I am sure unstop has some great MT through and his leg kick could drop me .

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

A person’s level or rank doesn’t really matter to me, its what they can do under pressure and how they handle themselves in any given situation.

Lets just say if you asked Darren Levine he would say I’m very familiar with the material.

I’m just a humble student just like you. Its possible I may have picked up a few more things cause I’ve been around a little longer.

simon

quote lions2011:

CJ’s DAD?? are you a black or brown belt.

LOL seriously?

In fact I was at a seminar in LA a few years ago and CJs dad was assisting Darren. With a room full of black belts from all over the country he was Darren’s assistant. That’s got to tell you something.

Sean your way too modest I remember Darren saying you had the best back leg round house in Krav Maga – you were crushing it during the demo!

Anyway, Lions the guy was inducted into Blackbelt magazines Hall of Fame as a “Living Legend” and I’ve seen lots of pictures from different Krav BB tests where hes the guy in their corner.

Not to mention for years he’s been here on the forums as admin, again that’s got to tell ya something. thumbsup

unstpabl1

I suck at MT. Though one of our fighters says I hit hard for about a second and another is afraid if he hits me I’ll fall on him. But CJ’s Dad is great to train with

simon

rofl2Unstop!!!! Somehow I doubt thats true

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: