Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Anybody taking privates in any Martial art

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lions2011

I am taking private lessons with a very good local MuayThai figther in my area. Amazing how much you can learn. Private lessons is the way to go I think for MT. For only $55.00 an hour it is worth it.

I have learned more in 12 lessons than the last 2 years of class. No joke.

seraphs-coal

Re: Anybody taking privates in any Martial art

Whilst it might be expensive, the value of one on one training sessions with a master is invaluable and worth every cent.

There is always going to be good value in cross training. Muay Thai utilises Western Boxing as does Krav, so its good to have a look at the rest of the Muay Thai program and learn from it. My own club recently had a Karate instructor in from one of the various Karate disciplines and we all had a go at some of his techniques. I learn a lot from that training session and would happily go again any time for the benefits it brings to Krav training.

i do 3/7 day a week of eagle claw kung fu. its good to cross train. its a little difficult. because your instructor will ask you why your standing differently or your form is taking of some new evolution and the people will more then likely chalk it up to a developing bad habit and beat it out of you before next class.

I learn a lot from that training session and would happily go again any time for the benefits it brings to Krav training.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: